• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnePlus One GAF Invite list.

Cake Boss

Banned
Purchased yesterday, says order processing this morning, I really hope they dont ship it during this long weekend, I put my work address as the shipping address and I wont be back at the office till Tuesday.

Purchased yesterday, says order processing this morning, I really hope they dont ship it during this long weekend, I put my work address as the shipping address and I wont be back at the office till Tuesday.

It took me like 4 business days to receive mine so I'm sure you'll be fine.

RuGalz

hmm didn't notice it before but my screen does seem a bit more yellow near the bottom... time to get it treated I guess.

Cake Boss

Banned
I read that issue comes from not letting the glue dry enough or something because they are trying to ship out as many as possible.

How do you fix it anyways?

Dang, everyone getting lucky with invites all of a sudden in here! Still looking for one myself. Gonna have to start stalking the Oneplus forums again maybe... So much work but I'm sure it will be worth it. And then I can share the love with GAFers too!

JLG-

Nre0dxZ.jpg

soon.jpg

JLG-

SzJaeZNl.jpg

:)

How long were you waiting from order to shipping? Mine still showing shipping pending but it is the weekend and all

Just hope I didn't go out and buy a phone for temporary use for nothing lol

Ordered on the 29th (at night). Received today. I'm in Los Angeles.

moris

Works fine with my tv. Its a bit laggy though, probably because I'm only using those crappy modem/router gateway thing from comcast.
Thanks! Good to know it works. I searched a bit about it and it was confusing when some were saying it didn't have that feature.

ss_lemonade

It seems they already have a warehouse of them in the US. Mine shipped from California.
I thought they always shipped from CA? Mine came from there too, ordered last June 26.

Its good that orders are shipping out quickly now. Mine didn't ship until July 3, probably because of supply issues and a problem with their ups and usps shipping options

eemijun

Neo Member
Anybody heard of or had any problems with bluetooth on the OnePlus? I use bluetooth a lot and been thinking of getting this as my next phone. My Nexus 4, for some reason has a lot of disconnecting problems.

Gallbaro

Banned
I hate this thread, pure jealousy inducing. The problem is, when you look at the android market nothing comes close to this value prop.

I thought they always shipped from CA? Mine came from there too, ordered last June 26.

Its good that orders are shipping out quickly now. Mine didn't ship until July 3, probably because of supply issues and a problem with their ups and usps shipping options

Not sure, but it's cool they have a warehouse here so we don't have to wait for shipping from China.

U2NUMB

Hope I'm not late, but may i have an invite?

Sadly invites are not growing on trees.. they are still being fought over. Make sure you follow the instructions in the first post about signing up to the Gaf invite list.

But do not expect one anytime soon... OnePlus in my opinion is really missing the mark with their roll out.

Make sure you follow the instructions in the first post about signing up to the Gaf invite list.

Too bad it seems like the GAF invite list is essentially useless at this point, and the invites which are going back to GAF are either through Modbot or randomly to people in this thread.

BigFwoosh

Anybody heard of or had any problems with bluetooth on the OnePlus? I use bluetooth a lot and been thinking of getting this as my next phone. My Nexus 4, for some reason has a lot of disconnecting problems.

Haven't had any problems. Mine is always paired to a Gear Live, and it's paired to a BT dongle when I'm in my car.

RuGalz

I've tried several variations of CM on my Galaxy S3 and everyone of them has some kind of BT problem with my car. OnePlus One, surprisingly, works perfectly.

ittoryu

I will wait for my invite forever I think. Every single thread in the OPO forum is stormed with millions of people asking for invites and the chances are incredibly slim.

Sigh.

Cake Boss

Banned
Canada Current Status: Pending shipping -> Processing -> SHIPPED -> DELIVERED

Mine went from shipment pending to order processing.

Thank you for purchasing the OnePlus One! We would not be where we are today without your help.

In our eagerness to get the phone into everyone’s hands, we sent out a few too many invites. This means that you might experience 3-6 days of delay in your order shipment. Please don’t panic; everyone will still receive his or her OnePlus One! Express shipping will take priority and devices will be shipped chronologically according to order date.

If you simply cannot wait, we can refund your order. Please reply to your order confirmation email stating that you’d like to cancel and our Customer Support team will be ready to help.

As a young startup, we are still working out kinks in our operations. Please bear with us as we try to deliver to you the best product possible. We are very grateful for your support and understanding.

OnePlus Support

beat

It's here! Build date July 8th, I guess. I won't have time to start setting this up till tonight, what with managing migration from my old phone.

Top Bottom