• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnePlus One GAF Invite list.

rc213

ModBot said:
Instructions for rc213:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=806850.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (rc213, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

OnePlus One Invite -- MB-C75E6B52A1B1D5EF - Taken by TurbulentTurtle. 4 entrants total.

t1408582656z1.png

Hope this works, Only like 9hrs left on the invite I think.

I got my phone today, I was refreshing that tracking page nearly every 10-15 minutes.
I'm loving it so far and I am not disappointed in the least bit.

No yellow discoloration on the bottom that I can see. I tried going to a white web page and was focusing on bottom of the screen and I can see anything. So if there's even a slight bit of yellow banding, looks like I don't really care.

The phone looks sexy as hell, but I think I might get a flip case to protect it. I feel like babying the hell out of this thing. Have you guys heard anything from either of these brands or whatever?
- http://www.oppomart.com/accessories/kaykee-simple-style-flip-leather-case-for-oneplus-one.html
http://www.oppomart.com/tavt-smartphone-leather-case-for-oneplus-one.html

w0mbat

Neo Member
No yellow discoloration on the bottom that I can see. I tried going to a white web page and was focusing on bottom of the screen and I can see anything. So if there's even a slight bit of yellow banding, looks like I don't really care.

Sounds promising. Hopefully if it was a manufacturing issue the latest ones have now been sorted.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
OnePlus One Invite -- MB-C75E6B52A1B1D5EF - Taken by TurbulentTurtle. 4 entrants total.

I got my phone today, I was refreshing that tracking page nearly every 10-15 minutes.
I'm loving it so far and I am not disappointed in the least bit.

Hi guys, I only lurked in this thread till now from time to time to get info, so I wasn't eligible for rc213s giveaway anyway..... but did just somebody take the invite who already got the phone?

Not really a nice move...

Hi guys, I only lurked in this thread till now from time to time to get info, so I wasn't eligible for rc213s giveaway anyway..... but did just somebody take the invite who already got the phone?

Not really a nice move...

Yeah I feel like an ass for doing that, but in my defense I PM'd Modbot well after the 3 hour window that was stated in the message. I saw that there wasn't a winner selected yet and decided to enter for shits and giggles. I totally did not expect this to happen and like I said, I feel like shit for doing it.
I know it's not a good excuse but there ya go. I did end up giving the invite to a buddy of mine who is a member on GAF, he is on the list of people in the OP so the phone will not be going to me.

Lucifon

Someone claim that thing!

Damn I missed it, middle of the night here in the UK and I'd been checking the thread all day haha :( Congrats to Rengoku though! Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get lucky soon.

For anyone who had the yellow band issue how is it after the update today? I've heard they managed to significantly improve it?

Lucifon

Got another invite from OnePlus out of nowhere that will expire very fast. Here you go

Quote to get it and don't be a douche if you already have the phone.

PuMa

I need to hit refresh more often here haha. Congrats dude, enjoy :)

I've just entered the Summershots competition, dug out a photo I took a few weeks back. How do they know which Instagram account is to which email?

Seriously! I'm also just a minute too late.

TomPUH

I hope I don't get an invite now until the 28th when I get paid.
I'll get an invite now that I'll have to give away.

Lucifon

Okay so I just managed to grab an invite!

I'd say to anyone waiting, search Twitter for 'oneplus' and keep an eye on 'all' tweets for the latest people mentioning it - alot of people are getting spare invites. And also the hashtag on instagram #oneplus.

What's the best Oneplus One case out there right now? Just ordered a tempered glass screen protector for just over a tenner.

PuMa

I'd say to anyone waiting, search Twitter for 'oneplus' and keep an eye on 'all' tweets for the latest people mentioning it - alot of people are getting spare invites. And also the hashtag on instagram #oneplus.

What's the best Oneplus One case out there right now? Just ordered a tempered glass screen protector for just over a tenner.

Congrats! How long did it take you to find one through twitter?

Lucifon

Congrats! How long did it take you to find one through twitter?

Not long at all, in fact after I got my invite 2 people replied back asking me to DM my email and they'd send over the invite which I had to decline. The invite section on the Oneplus forums seem to be brimming with invites too right now.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LWSRVN8/?tag=neogaf0e-20

or http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MBS1NA0/?tag=neogaf0e-20

The Tudia will provide better protection, but the Diztronic looks nicer. If you get the Tudia don't do clear. It's not really clear. Just a warning. Also glass protectors work with the Tudia and might not with the Diztronic.

Ok as promised here is an invite to buy a 64gb sandstone black OnePlus One. If you are going to claim it please be ready to purchase the phone immediately as there are likely less than 24 hours left to use it at this point. Also if you already own the OPO please let a member who is still waiting for a phone claim this invite. First come first served. Good luck!

Quote to reveal

Enjoy the phone!

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Ok as promised here is an invite to buy a 64gb sandstone black OnePlus One. If you are going to claim it please be ready to purchase the phone immediately as there are likely less than 24 hours left to use it at this point. Also if you already own the OPO please let a member who is still waiting for a phone claim this invite. First come first served. Good luck!

Quote to reveal

Enjoy the phone!

got it

U2NUMB

Starting to really get excited.. hope the invites continue to flow.. so far a dollar short and minute late every time I try but it will come.

Top Bottom