• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnePlus One GAF Invite list.

beat

Kinda off topic, this will be my second smart phone so my first time having to transfer things to a new phone. Whats the best way to transfer contacts and everything else? Is there an app to do that or manually transfer files through a computer? I'm out of the loop with this stuff.
My apps transferred (but not their data) because they all came through the Google Play store. It took a while to re-download everything.

My contacts transferred because I have them in Google's cloud contacts anyways.

I used an app to transfer my text messages. There are several that can do this. You just need to temporarily make them the default text app to restore from backup, and depending on age of your old phone, to make the backup in the first place.

And I use Dolphin Browser, so I backed up the bookmarks and other data on the old phone, then stashed it in Dropbox, then used Dropbox on the new phone to save it to local storage on the new phone, then restored my browser's state from there.

Then it's just about re-logging in to all the other apps (twitter, Facebook, Evernote, etc).

Kysel

Hey guys, looking at either picking up one of these, or the un announced Nexus 6.

Any opinions/views or possibly an invite?
:)

RuGalz

Kinda off topic, this will be my second smart phone so my first time having to transfer things to a new phone. Whats the best way to transfer contacts and everything else? Is there an app to do that or manually transfer files through a computer? I'm out of the loop with this stuff.

If rooted, titanium backup is all you need to backup and then restore to another phone.

If not, try My Backup Pro or something similar. I never used it so I can't comment on how good it is or if it even works properly.

RuGalz

18 hrs left on this invite, good luck.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a OPO Invite. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the invite you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=806850.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (RuGalz, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim invite you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim invite to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any invite not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

OPO Invite -- MB-C0CEA65600CC7241 - Taken by 3rdman. 1 entrants total.

t1411670571z1.png

calza

I've got a invite, and I want to use it but I know I probably should make do with my nexus 4.

So give me a pm and take it off my hands.

Looks like everyone here that wanted one already got the phone. Only 1 entrant in that RuGalz giveaway lol.

Just got the invite and i'm thrilled to finally join this party...how quick are they to ship?

Usually a day or two to process and then 2 bus day shipping in the US.

JLG-

I have one more invite.. First person to PM me gets it. If no one pm's me i'll post it here tomorrow morning.

edit: gone

Knch

Ordered the phone on the 23rd, still processing. I hope to get it by the end of next week but I don't think it'll get here on time :/

Mine went from processing straight to out for delivery, ordered on a thursday evening, got it by monday morning.

Mine went from processing straight to out for delivery, ordered on a thursday evening, got it by monday morning.

Uh, I checked five minutes ago it was still processing, checked again two minutes ago and it's completed. And the DHL site says it's been on the road since Wednesday. It's still in London though, so I guess it'll be here in 4-5 days.

I'm in Alberta. Lets see how much DHL charges us for the delivery. I've heard its 20-50$ more depending on which province you're in.

My phone is in Ontario now, with a delivery date of Monday. I just payed to duty online on DHL's website and it was $59.20. Pricy but at least it's pretty quick to delivery.

XBP

My phone is in Ontario now, with a delivery date of Monday. I just payed to duty online on DHL's website and it was $59.20. Pricy but at least it's pretty quick to delivery.

My order status changed to 'Processing' today, I guess i'll get it on Monday or Tuesday.

Makai

How hard will it be to get an invite? I'm planning on buying a phone for my mom but I want to know how long I should expect to wait.

D23

anyone else have any invite??

i'm planing on buying this phone asap, since my htc one died on me all of a sudden ;(

syllogism

One invite that expires in less than 24 hours (at least if when not claimed, I think you get an additional 24 hours after claiming). Quote to reveal.

e: claimed

Dreaver

I've got three invites I just found out, only 17 hours left. First three PM (if you're on the list at least) will receive one. Submit me your email.

Edit:
I PM'd the first three on the list with 5 invites to give back to GAF. They have 5 hours to reply, otherwise I'm giving them to the first one who sends me a personal message. I think this is more fair. :)

Top Bottom