• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnePlus One GAF Invite list.

U2NUMB

The first one says it hasn't been claimed on my account.

Awesome grabbed it... how long does it normally take to get your phone? I only ask as I need it within 3 weeks.. hopefully.

Thanks again, appreciate it!

Edit: Alright so why can I not get it shipped to me? Live in the US... address is correct.. Says they can not ship to address.

Edit 2: Ok.. so remove the extra digits on your zip code and it works... odd. Ok ordered.. yay

I have 3 invites that expire soon. pm me if you want them.

Few weeks ago it seemed lots of people wanted them but after most the flagships have been announced interests looks to have dropped considerably.

TokiDoki

No prob , hope you guys enjoy the phone .

As for how it will hold up against other flagship , well , Snapdragon 801 , 3GB and 3100mah are still beastly . And it doesn't bend , the form factor is just that awesome .

Windam

Scaley member
Aaaaaaaand "PayPal Reversed" when I check the Order Status.

Sure enough, PayPal reversed the order themselves.

ebYwS.gif

Actually kind of really pissed.

Kysel

I have made a purchase on the OPO, much excite.

However, a friend of mine now wants to buy one.

Has anybody got a spare invite again?

Many thanks?

Phone arrived today. Loving it so far. Had to get a new sim card because my old phone took the regular size not micro. The person at rogers looked at me weird when I said what phone I needed the new card for haha.

RuGalz

Recent Google Service updates seem to have various horrendous effect on battery life that almost make rooting and installing wakelock terminator mandatory it's irritating. (I heard if you use Google Launcher then it's some what better but I haven't tested it). Next up is Facebook app. Getting those two things under control have pretty big impact on battery life. My wife's OPO can last 2 days with moderate use.

Aswell

I have got an invite to give away. It is not very easy to open the list as I am not on my computer, so I'll just give the link here. Quote to reveal (less than 24h left so be sure to be able to buy the phone if you claim the invite).

Edit: removed, pls pm me instead

Edit 2: gone

colt92

Neo Member
And here we go:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 OPO invitations. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=806850.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (colt92, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

EDIT: Invites have expired.

t1412100546z1.png

Make sure to buy it as soon as you get the invitation!

I placed my order on Saturday and its still processing. I payed with a credit card through PayPal. How long did processing and shipping take for most people in the US? PayPal shows completed.

Edit: Found a post that says 2 days of processing and 2 days shipping time.

Argyle

I placed my order on Saturday and its still processing. I payed with a credit card through PayPal. How long did processing and shipping take for most people in the US? PayPal shows completed.

Sometimes USPS doesn't scan the package on pickup, too. I got a tracking number that was stuck on "shipping label created" for a few days (which implied that it had never been picked up from OnePlus), but it suddenly showed up at the local post office and was delivered more or less on time.

that sounds about right. should take no more than 7 days to receive your phone once you pay.

3rdman

I placed my order on Thursday of last week and it just shipped out today via 2-day delivery.

The bummer for me is that I just realized that I had the wrong zip code inputted so mine will likely be delayed by a day or two while it gets sorted. Arg...

mine will be here today, very excited. took couple days processing and couple of days shipping to get to the forwarder, left US on friday and just missed out being delivered on monday due to arriving at the local fedex center just after deliveries went out.

You have programs causing wakelocks. Install greenify and hibernate everything.

i should check this out. by far the worst app i've come across so far is facebook, removed it from my nexus s the other day and what i thought was an old piece of dying junk is suddenly a snappy little phone again with much improved battery life.

I still have 2 invites that expire later tonight. Unless I'm wrong, once you claim it you get a day to finalize your purchase. PM me for code.

U2NUMB

Order is processing!!!! How long does shipping normally take for those that have received them?

Edit: question was asked above.. should have looked. Anyways.. I am excited, been on Windows phone for last 2 phones. I also ordered a case from Amazon.. Hope my pants pockets are big enough

keezy

Order is processing!!!! How long does shipping normally take for those that have received them?

Edit: question was asked above.. should have looked. Anyways.. I am excited, been on Windows phone for last 2 phones. I also ordered a case from Amazon.. Hope my pants pockets are big enough

Mine took 6 days. From the time I ordered to the package arriving at my house.

I live in Michigan for reference.

nordique

I'm interested in this phone too. But I am debating now because of the extra cost for us Canadians (exchange rate is what it is)

Windam

Scaley member
I'm interested in this phone too. But I am debating now because of the extra cost for us Canadians (exchange rate is what it is)

My total came up to $450 for it and a flip case plus the shipping. Still not too bad for a phone you're paying outright for when you look at the price of phones with similar specs. This phone is still a beast.

nordique

My total came up to $450 for it and a flip case plus the shipping. Still not too bad for a phone you're paying outright for when you look at the price of phones with similar specs. This phone is still a beast.

this is true. I currently live in Alberta so I thankfully save on taxes a bit. What company shipped to you? Was it UPS or *shudder* DHL?

asdad123

I like the feel of this phone, but holy crap the battery on mine is horrible. I'm currently at 66% left with only 48 minutes of screen on time and that's the highest battery drain according to the settings at 23%. Android system is the next at only 11%.

Any idea how to fix this?

Windam

Scaley member
this is true. I currently live in Alberta so I thankfully save on taxes a bit. What company shipped to you? Was it UPS or *shudder* DHL?

Hasn't shipped yet; still at "Processing". Ordered it early Monday morning, so hopefully it ships by tomorrow. I expect DHL to be the ones to deliver it. And now I go on their forum and see Canadians have import taxes.

MN9fhF3.gif

I like the feel of this phone, but holy crap the battery on mine is horrible. I'm currently at 66% left with only 48 minutes of screen on time and that's the highest battery drain according to the settings at 23%. Android system is the next at only 11%.

Any idea how to fix this?

If you're rooted, install Greenify and set apps to hibernate.

Mine's been shipped too, by DHL in Express, while I chose Standard but whatever :|
I hope I won't have to pay extra just to accept the package -_-

colt92

Neo Member
I posted three invites through ModBot earlier in this thread and no one entered the raffle. They're expiring in 40 minutes and they're first come first served.

colt92

Neo Member
Strange that we almost can't give them away in here now, whereas before invites would be snapped up in no time!

I think most people got tired of waiting and abandoned the idea of buying one. Plus now invites are swarming. The OnePlus forum thread where I got my invite had so many to give away that they didn't want any of mine.

Top Bottom