• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnePlus One GAF Invite list.

Just received an invite and decided to give back to the thread I got my phone from. Whomever quotes first gets it. Also its a 24 hr one so make sure you're ready to buy!

stormplyr

I have one invite. Invite expires in about 20 hours and you have 24 hours to purchase a phone after the invite is claimed. 1st pm gets it

vrulite

I'm still waiting for an invite, and its been four months... I'm still not on the neogaf list :/

Still gotta BELIEVE, right GAF? :/

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Anybody here use SlimKat? I love the rom but CM11 M11 is running so perfectly for me right now that i am hesitant to switch.

If anyone has a spare invite I would love to get it, really need a new phone after I tried testing if my phone would survive a fall on concrete.
It didn't :( although the screen surprisingly still looks like new.

Edit: Just managed to get one. Don't need one anymore.

DEO3

My Galaxy Nexus has been slowly dying for a couple of months now, I had been waiting on the Nexus 6 but Google kind of screwed me over there, so I've decided to support a company that hasn't turned to the dark side (yet). If anyone has an invite, sending one my way would be a life saver as my Galaxy Nexus has finally become unusable!

gundalf

Is the Google Spreadsheet still actively maintained? I put myself on the list and if no one looks in there, then i let you guys know that i am also looking for an invite :)

norinrad

Ahhhhhhh two invites wasted.

The N6 sort of changed peoples perspective, the price that is.

Gaf is only getting the 64 GB version right?

Ahhhhhhh two invites wasted.

The N6 sort of changed peoples perspective, the price that is.

Gaf is only getting the 64 GB version right?
OPO Forum is also good place to look for invite.

I am not sure why anyone would want the 16gb. Also the last 4 invites I got were all for the 64 so I am not sure if they are still offering the 16.

Top Bottom