• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Otogi 2 - Gamespot review

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/otogi2/review.html

Otogi 2 is a satisfying follow-up to a great game. Though sheer originality was one of the main strengths of the original Otogi: Myth of Demons, Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors retains much of its predecessor's unique and awe-inspiring style, thanks to a great new cast of characters, some completely new types of challenges, and a presentation that's second to none. So, especially if you enjoyed the original or if you're dubious of all the cookie-cutter action games out there, you'd do well to check this one out.

shpankey

not an idiot
I hated the demo on OXM, and also hated the first game. Can't really say I understand what is to like here, but I guess we all differ. Pretty good score there from GameSpot. Enjoy your game.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Been playing the Otogi recently, and I hope they fixed the dizzy camera + sloppy controls in the sequel. I'm stuck at the last boss now, and I fucking hate it. It wouldn't even be half as hard if the camera worked fine and the controls were more responsive and thought-through.

bitwise

Banned
02.jpg

i can't wait to get it :p

Lazy8s

The ghost of Dreamcast past
... getting to smash a huge army like that into a pile of bones is the kind of use today's enormous computing potential should be put to more often.

Top Bottom