• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Over 2 Hours of Wolverine Gameplay Leak Online

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
This is pretty much I would expect from Marvel games but people seem to love this stuff so it gonna sell tones of copy.

As for me…
giphy.gif

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
C'mon people ffs, do you honestly think Insomniac are gonna release a shit Wolverine game?? We don't know the context of these leaks, they are all WIP from what stage of the build, how do we know the traversal which is utterly ballbag looking isn't a concept that was shelved or needs a ton of work, I'll wait for an actual proper reveal from Insomniac themselves before judging this game

mdkirby

It’s absolutely bonkers to me that Sony aren’t releasing a trailer for this. It’s been about 3 years since the teaser trailer, at this rate a playable beta build of the full game will leak before they show a gameplay trailer. Like why are they allowing endless leaks to control the narrative of the game?

C'mon people ffs, do you honestly think Insomniac are gonna release a shit Wolverine game?? We don't know the context of these leaks, they are all WIP from what stage of the build, how do we know the traversal which is utterly ballbag looking isn't a concept that was shelved or needs a ton of work, I'll wait for an actual proper reveal from Insomniac themselves before judging this game
Perhaps not shit, but very sterile gameplay with purposely unappealing female character designs and a mediocre-at-best story? Absolutely!

Kerotan

1998 - Spyro
1999 - Spyro 2
2000 - Spyro 3
2002 - Ratchet & Clank
2003 - Ratchet & Clank Going Comando
2004 - Ratchet & Clabk Up Your Arsenal
2005 - Ratchet & Clank Deadlocked
2006 - Resistance
2007 - Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction
2008 - Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty / Resistance 2
2009 - Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time
2011 - Resistance 3 / Ratchet & Clank All 4 One
2012 - Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault
2013 - Fuse / Ratchet & Clank Into The Nexus
2014 - Sunset Overdrive
2015 - 3 mobile games released by them
2016 - Ratchet & Clank (remake) plus 3 or 4 smaller projects
2018 - Spider-Man (plus 3 DLCs released for the game)
2019 - 2 smaller projects for PC released
2020 - Miles Morales / Spider-Man Remastered
2021 - Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart
2023 - Spider-Man 2.

Imagine writing a comment like this about Insomniac, lmao.
Looking at this I think I prefer insomniac slightly to naught dog.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
It's amazing that with all those Sony leaks not one photo of the PS5 Pro dev kit or final design has leaked.

Top Bottom