• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoee

Servers getting drilled:

DrquqrU.gif

SwolBro

Banned
Does this game have good controller support on PC? Can I use my Xbox One controller fine?

don't think so. it's not like titanfall where you get aim assist on PC with controller.So, in other words i think there is NO aim assist with controller on PC. You'll get crushed.

meanwhile.... can't connect to battle.net

COMEONNNNNN

Well, went from failed to connect to game server to alternating between failed to connect to game server and unable to login to battle.net. It's progress I guess.

jaaz

I'm not sure which I prefer more "Game Server Connection Failed... Retrying" or "You are 15,872 in line", like the old WoW days.

Tried to play Hearthstone while I wait and got put in a queue. GG Blizzard, I guess I'm watching wrestling tonight.

Just hoping PSN doesn't go up later than other systems like the beta lol

Bsigg12

Smart to go at 4pm PDT since that means there will be people in the office to be able to handle this. Launching at midnight would have been even worse I feel.

It does, but don't let people in here hear you talk about using a controller on PC. They'll just incessantly complain about it.

I mean, we tell them not to do it not because it bothers us personally, but because we don't want them to have a bad experience in the game. Playing an FPS on PC with a gamepad is deliberately handicapping yourself and you will lose more fights because of it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
how do you even change regions on battlenet? want to add some US people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom