• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I demand compensation in loot boxes for every minute we are delayed...

Up to free 7 loot boxes at the moment and counting

Anilusion

for about 5 minutes blizzard had lootboxes up for sale in the bnet store.

https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/overwatch-loot-box

50 for $40 was the highest tier. 2 for $2 and so on.

YAYYYY micro transactions.

YAYYYY people can choose to pay for skins and items that don't impact the game in any way what so ever.

It's expected but it's a real shame that the microtransactions are only loot box shit. :/

Would you prefer to pay for heroes and maps?

Thee is still hope, my Overwatch heroes! You must PRAY, pray with all your might and soul and pain, for the gates to be opened!

Pray not to the FALSE PROPHET Blizzard, nor the TREACHEROUS client, but to me! Open your minds and let Me lead you unto the truth!

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY ABTRUSITY つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Joyful

sipzyYd.jpg

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
for about 5 minutes blizzard had lootboxes up for sale in the bnet store.

https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/overwatch-loot-box

50 for $40 was the highest tier. 2 for $2 and so on.

YAYYYY micro transactions.

I'm 100% fine with cosmetic only micro transactions as long as they're earnable in-game, which they are. It'll help support the game which will allow them to produce more free content that matters.

Feltrol

Banned
I'm 100% fine with cosmetic only micro transactions as long as they're earnable in-game, which they are. It'll help support the game which will allow them to produce more free content that matters.

Same here. If it just makes it better in the end, why should I've a problem with it?

dengatron

YAYYYY people can choose to pay for skins and items that don't impact the game in any way what so ever.

not actually complaining about anything other than the price. i've spent more on hearthstone and league than most, so it's certainly not an issue to me, but i don't feel the value in that pricing.

Whales

Banned
this is what happens when servers are 20ticks instead of 10ticks smh, too much stress

i hope y'all happy about that now

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY ABTRUSITY つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

THE TIME IS NIGH, my friends! I can FEEL your energy coursing through -- yes, the DOOR to the NEW WORLD will be opened! Let thine energies flow freely, and together, we will enter the gate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom