• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
blizzard please hear our cries

They can hear us, they whisper down
htknQS8.jpg

valeo

Can someone explain to me the unreasonable amount of hype surrounding this game? Everything I've seen has been unremarkable.

Maybe you should just play it and find it

Anyway, I'd recommend everyone go and take a nice break and come back in 2 hours. You'll thank me later.

I mean, we tell them not to do it not because it bothers us personally, but because we don't want them to have a bad experience in the game. Playing an FPS on PC with a gamepad is deliberately handicapping yourself and you will lose more fights because of it.

I'm playing the main game with M+KB, but I played on both PS4 and PC during the beta, used a controller on both, and noticed no difference at all in how often I won/lost fights.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Ah yes. What I expected.

I came here to laugh at you.

Does this game have good controller support on PC? Can I use my Xbox One controller fine?

The controller is great and you can customise the controller settings for each hero individually. People will tell you it's shit and you'll get slaughtered but the reality is you can get by perfectly fine with a controller. Obviously the shooter heroes benefit a M+K as with any PC FPS. If you're more comfy with a controller and absolutely suck with M+K, you'll probably be even more detrimental to your team using the M+K.

Vol5

So there exactly nobody playing right now? You would expect a few thousand on, no? Or are the servers completely fucked.

Be strong, my brothers and sisters, soon, we shall ALL pass through the gate! Not the FALSE SAVIORS of Blizzard or snake-tongued client will keep you from your birthrights! Keep praying, yes...Keep praying.
[LIAM O'BRIEN INTENSIFIES]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom