• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
xAvrRqH.jpg
Come friends, run with me towards danger!

B.O.O.M

While Mei can be an absolute pest, don't think I ever had trouble killing her. I would say Genji is harder to kill than her

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
god bless the return of blizzard

Return? They have been on point for years?

Completely turned Diablo around. Made a super popular and fun card game. Made a somewhat popular and fun moba. I cant comment on Legacy of the Void because I havent played it but a "return" seems like a odd term here.

Completely turned Diablo around. Made a super popular and fun card game. Made a somewhat popular and fun moba. I cant comment on Legacy of the Void because I havent played it but a "return" seems like a odd term here.

Seriously lol. What a weird comment to make.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You know what kind of support I want? One that shits out healing orbs (I guess kinda like Torbjorn does with armor) as its main mechanic, like that healer class in... some mmo, what was it? Tera?

I always loved that idea, which unfortunatly fell apart in that game because mmo players refused to pick up the orbs (you had to click them) because effort I guess. But I liked walking around throwing giant balls everywhere :/

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Is this playable with a controller on PC or will you just get wrecked?

No, even with aim assist you'd get wrecked and Overwatch doesn't even have that so you'd get extra wrecked.

robotrock

Banned

You right. I'm just really excited seeing them make a brand new universe again.

DasFool

You know what kind of support I want? One that shits out healing orbs (I guess kinda like Torbjorn does with armor) as its main mechanic, like that healer class in... some mmo, what was it? Tera?

I always loved that idea, which unfortunatly fell apart in that game because mmo players refused to pick up the orbs (you had to click them) because effort I guess. But I liked walking around throwing giant balls everywhere :/

You should play Zenyatta, he's very fun as a support. You fire and forget your healing orb, letting you focus on whatever else during that time.

Perfec7_

Neo Member
I'll post my beta stats again so people have a idea of the characters that I'll be working with. I'm already on the google doc, but feel free ti add me if you haven't already. (PS4)

Here's mine:

YzUvk8f.png

Hoping to improve in the final game now that I have my sens and controls down.

Rhaknar

You should play Zenyatta, he's very fun as a support. You fire and forget your healing orb, letting you focus on whatever else during that time.

I do actually, he's my favorite healer after Mercy but thats not the same. You are still doing the healing directly, I want players to heal themselves as needed with orbs im dropping. I think its a cool mechanic that forces people to not be lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom