• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

Blues1990

Doomfist is making this game not enjoyable for me.

dAmTOoT.jpg

"She'll be right."

Roadhog, 2077

_Legacy_

Had some great games yesterday on my smurf account, played with one of the best Mercys I have seen, outside of my usual group. Dude was so good and didn't always hide around corners for any potg rezzes either, made the match 100% easier. I think he got around 5 in one round!

Lost a few but won more games and it was generally an overall good night, no throwers/leavers/trolls. It almost felt like I was in a previous season, if only every night could be like this...

Ramirez

Go 59-10 with 15K dmg blocked and 3 golds as DVA and I lose 40 points against an all plat team...I'm back in comp alright.

Doomfist is making this game not enjoyable for me.

I've been only playing mystery heroes and even there that character has been extremely annoying with his one-hit kills. Sometimes it even kills you behind cover which is just unbelievable, the hitbox of that move is way too generous.

He is incredibly fun to play but that ability should never have made it live with those damage values.

Go 59-10 with 15K dmg blocked and 3 golds as DVA and I lose 40 points against an all plat team...I'm back in comp alright.

How dow you even lose 40 points in a post-placement match when you are supposed to be on bonus sr?

Tell us how much sr you gain after the next win. That seems really weird.

Blues1990

I don't get it :(

One of my friends told me that the meaning behind that idiom is an optimistic way of expressing "It will be alright; Whatever is wrong will right itself with time."

Meaning that I hope they have a look at Doomfist's dumb hit box for his Rocket Punch and restore Roadhog to what he was during Season 4.

Is that supposed to be Athena?
It looks cool, but I won't buy it. I love the Combat Medic one too much. Hopefully it'll drop from a lootbox though.

Syf

Banned
People gonna be let down it isn't lifeguard or badminton. I think it's pretty nice but a bit hard to tell from that pic.

I'm wondering if all the skins will be based on greek gods.

That would be cool. Though I guess this one is there because of the "victory" part and how it relates to sports.

Her staff will be a make it or break it for me. I don't usually wear any of her other skins besides her normal looking ones. If Combat Medic had the option to replace it with her default staff, I'd totally be rocking that skin. Her hair so cute in that.

This Nike (?) hair is awesome. Hoping to see what kind of effects they give the skin.

i hate this shit. set a time and do it, Blizzard!! And the end too! just have a countdown timer.

Yeah... really dumb on Blizzard's end. Fortunately this may prevent the servers from immediately going down when the event starts. :p

leng jai

The weapon skin is the most important part, at the end of the day you can't even see your body while you're actually playing.

That's a pretty bog standard Mercy outfit. Kind of disappointing considering Kaplan said it's his favourite skin in the entire game.

I've got all of Mercy's skins, but there's no way I'll be dropping coins if it's 3000.

That's a pretty bog standard Mercy outfit. Kind of disappointing considering Kaplan said it's his favourite skin in the entire game.

I've got all of Mercy's skins, but there's no way I'll be dropping coins if it's 3000.
Jeff Kaplan was also the person to overly hype Zarya's latest skin too. 😅

Anne

Damn, placed 2200, didn't feel like I was that bad!

Don't feel bad if you're on a fresh account. Unless you absolutely destroy getting higher up is p difficult. My smurf where I went 8-2 in placements and had top 1% stats in QP and ranked got put at 2980~ somehow. I dunno how people get placed into the diamond tiers without just going off nonstop.

This was before they made placements more strict btw. I'm p sure placing on newer accounts these days is quite a bit more strict unless you are a blatant top level smurf.

LiK

Wow, some people in YouTube are pissed that the Mercy skin is in the thumbnails. Who gives a fuck. Skin is coming out today anyway. People worried about being spoiled for a skin is bizarre to me.

Veelk

Banned
Glad it's not a swim suit skin. Its one skin that I'm gonna try and get. Hopefully the others won't be as good.

antitrop

Don't feel bad if you're on a fresh account. Unless you absolutely destroy getting higher up is p difficult. My smurf where I went 8-2 in placements and had top 1% stats in QP and ranked got put at 2980~ somehow. I dunno how people get placed into the diamond tiers without just going off nonstop.

This was before they made placements more strict btw. I'm p sure placing on newer accounts these days is quite a bit more strict unless you are a blatant top level smurf.
My Sombra account placed 2300 and it took me like 4 days to get it to Diamond from there. It is possible to place higher, but pretty lucky.

LiK

I think I'll be switching between Genji and DF in QP from now on. It's been fun. Gotten way better with them and I don't die every two seconds with them anymore lol

data

Does anyone know when I get the 5 free lootboxes from the Golden Lootbox code? I haven't played since I opened my golden lootbox, does that affect it?

LiK

Does anyone know when I get the 5 free lootboxes from the Golden Lootbox code? I haven't played since I opened my golden lootbox, does that affect it?

Yea, I haven't received them either. I wonder if I need to do anything for them.

Top Bottom