• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

karasu

I've been only playing mystery heroes and even there that character has been extremely annoying with his one-hit kills. Sometimes it even kills you behind cover which is just unbelievable, the hitbox of that move is way too generous.

He is incredibly fun to play but that ability should never have made it live with those damage values.

How dow you even lose 40 points in a post-placement match when you are supposed to be on bonus sr?

Tell us how much sr you gain after the next win. That seems really weird.
I get one shotted by Hanzo way more than Doomfist lol Reindhardt and Roadhog too. Doomfist is life.

Looking at all the skins the only ones I'll consider using is Reaper and Mercy so overall it's a pretty meh event for me.

At least we can now get the ones from last year, that Weightlifter Zarya and American McCree will finally be mine.

Wait apparently people have gotten in on PS4 all the Summer Games stuff was in the last update.

Must be server issues or something.

theRizzle

Can anyone with the PC version tell me if D.va has a new voice line or spray?l

She had two voice-lines, but not sure if they were from last year's Summer Event.

"I'm #1!"
"Scoreboard!"

Opened 11 boxes... got 4 legendaries, 3 from this event (Mercy, Tracer, Mcree + a regular Ana)

Ellite25

I finally solo queued my way into Diamond! I feel like this is a pretty big accomplishment. For awhile I didn’t think it would ever happen.

NeoRaider

Played first Lucio ball game and unlocked 2 achievements. lol
My team won 6:1

I don't like most of the skins tho. they look ugly. Only like 2 or 3...

I opened a lot box and immediately got kicked lol

Pharah has a Friday Night Lights quote for her voice line though which is pretty dope

Blues1990

I had to work late last night, just woken up, and look what happened to you saps.

But seriously, everyone is going nuts over bikini skins and BMX Reaper. I wanna get off of this crazy train.

10 minutes in queue...

"Failed to log in to game server, please try again"

Edit: from 30k ahead to 60k ahead in queue. Never seen a game where you need wait like this.

Veelk

Banned
I've been sitting at 30,000 people ahead of me for 20 minutes.

It's times like these that make me really resent being a PS4 player.

Like...holy fuck. I know it's not blizzards fault, but that just passes the buck onto Sony.

Get your shit together sony, it's 2017, christ.

I don't even want to play right now. I just want to go through the heroes gallery myself.

I've been sitting at 30,000 people ahead of me for 20 minutes.

It's times like these that make me really resent being a PS4 player.

Like...holy fuck. I know it's not blizzards fault, but that just passes the buck onto Sony.

Get your shit together sony, it's 2017, christ.

What? This is totally on Blizzard.

Top Bottom