• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

Gorillaz

Dying to Doomfist's charge feels so much worse than getting hooked by the old Hog.

I honestly don't think it's matters. There is nothing fun about dying to anything in any game. I'm not thrilled to dying to SA by hanzo or flash/Fan the hammer combos or anything else.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I honestly don't think it's matters. There is nothing fun about dying to anything in any game. I'm not thrilled to dying to SA by hanzo or flash/Fan the hammer combos or anything else.

kind of always surprised about the complaints

what feels good to die to in this game?

Wanderer5

Is it me, or does Mercy's face look kind of weird regarding the new skin? The skin is good otherwise, but eh, Witch Mercy is still the best.

Veelk

Banned
What? This is totally on Blizzard.

Didn't they say that Sony is the one who governs how they use servers?

Look, I don't even really care whose to blame.

I currently have 100,000 people in queue ahead of me. That's what I care about.

Fuck it, I'm just gonna come back to this after a few hours. Because that's the REAL release date of the patch, not the official one.

Didn't they say that Sony is the one who governs how they use servers?

Look, I don't even really care whose to blame.

I currently have 100,000 people in queue ahead of me. That's what I care about.

Fuck it, I'm just gonna come back to this after a few hours. Because that's the REAL release date of the patch, not the official one.
There's 1 ahead of me but even when I got through it didn't matter since it's busted and said I failed to connect.

Village

Reapman skin bout to get me to do placements and play this game again.

I problably suck now, and might be willingly placed into bronze and not glitched there via bad matches, but I don't care anymore. So I guess that's a better state of mind I guess

weird they changed the font color of the japanese word on hanzo's cyber skin. its orange now.

its weird that it says the word"arrow" (for this → instead of the word 矢 which means arrow)on him anyway.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
goofy seasonal event skins really dont do much for me. you usually use them for the event and then never again. i wish they'd put half as much time into lore appropriate/in universe skins like balderich/the anniversary skins that they did on all these event skins.

Azoor

goofy seasonal event skins really dont do much for me. you usually use them for the event and then never again. i wish they'd put half as much time into lore appropriate/in universe skins like balderich/the anniversary skins that they did on all these event skins.

The Uprising skins were awesome, I agree.

carlos

Meeee? I can't get in.

Ah, saw you in game through the friends list, I thought you were actually IN the game, not the queue sidequest.

Blizzard really should get its act together regarding consoles; for a game that sold a few million on consoles, they sure like to treat it like a second class citizen.

tick rate increase first, please.

FRS1987

The summer games patch is glitched for me. When I searched for a game, it "found" a game but never loaded into a game, later it said failed and retrying so now I'm stuck on a screen that infinitely is searching for a new game with no way to cancel and the cancel button missing.

MG310

Just got disconnected mid comp match and put back into queue

Thought it was odd that we had a leaver, then they had 2 leavers pretty soon after even though they were rolling over us.

OK, McRee, Soldier and Widow's are all great, but I'll probably only have enough credits to buy 2 of them, and I love Widow's Noire skin too much to justify paying 3k for it. So time to pray for it to drop from a lootbox.

LiK

Just got disconnected mid comp match and put back into queue

Thought it was odd that we had a leaver, then they had 2 leavers pretty soon after even though they were rolling over us.

I wouldn't play Comp during the rush if I were you.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Dying to Doomfist's charge feels so much worse than getting hooked by the old Hog.

Why? The only thing it has over Roadhog's is the lower cooldown, but it has a lot of huge drawbacks that makes it easier to play against.

I'm predominantly an Xbox One player (355 on Console I believe) but have had OverWatch PC since launch as well. Usually, I just use it to mess around on the PTR, was hoping they would eventually let you migrate all cosmetics between versions but that seems less and less likely the more time goes on. I get that Sony and Microsoft get a cut of lootboxes on console but surely there's a workaround.

The internet at the place I'm staying for the week is pretty eh but they block the use of YouTube, BattleNet, and all other similar platforms. Managed to get it running despite this and long story short lucked out and got Sombra's event skin from one of the boxes I bought. Gives me an excuse to finally invest time into the PC version.
20747733_10211846336807321_1159947610_o.png

Theorry

Really hate comp sometimes. You know after 1 min of playing if your team is crap really.
Yet you still need to complete a match you know you gonna lose.

Why? The only thing it has over Roadhog's is the lower cooldown, but it has a lot of huge drawbacks that makes it easier to play against.

Yeah. But most of Doomfist's drawbacks take place after the punch. Whereas Roadhogs, could be intercepted before.

Note that I'm perfectly fine with doomfist, hanzo, and old roadhog. I think various 1hko abilities make a game unique.

Nimby

Banned
When am I actually going to be to play this update Blizzard. Wtf getting the same stupid error every time after a small queue

I bought 50 crates, I ended up getting:

Junkrat
McCree
Mercy

I bought Widow with my extra gold. So I just need S76, Reaper, and Sombra. Should be doable by the end of the event.

I actually got in, looked thru the hero gallery then backed out to main screen and got disconnected.

20k Q again lulz. Summer games hype!

Is it impossible to get a dup legendary now?

Totally anecdotal but after the update (on Xbox) I haven't received a dupe legendary in about 30 or more boxes. Out of those boxes, I've unlocked 4 new legendary skins. Matter of fact, I haven't seen many dupes at all which is a welcome change after boxes that were 100% coins for months on end as I purchased far too many loot boxes around launch/every event.

Theorry

Why am i always in the teams that dont want to push the payload or the objective. Enemy team is always working in a big group. And my team is always running arround alone. How the hell can i do healing then with Lucio..

Well, I guess I'm back.
Did they ever fix the loot box shit(PS4)? Are we getting less duplicates now? I got 4 last time I played. Fuck that.

rulerk1

Just played my first game of lucio ball. I have no idea what's happening. Why am I so slow :(

Can't play qp because I'm not in a group wtf

This YT account has videos from all the skins in-game.

Mercy looks good but I won't spend any currency with that character. Really don't like the look of the other ones, or at least I think there are way better options for these characters. McCree is a joke, probably the worst skin in the game imo.

Sande

Every match of Lucioball has one player who seems to have played dozens of matches. Everyone else is a beginner who barely knows the controls. OW's terrible matchmaking has claimed the life of yet another game mode.

Top Bottom