• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

Cross posting this from the other thread because this deserves the attention:

kWYKxqd.jpg

Google the serial number if you're up for a laugh.

Phu

Banned
I've only done a handful of Lucioball matches and there's already been a few where the ball glitches out of the map. Bonus: If this happens for overtime, just leave because you won't get anything for letting the server end the game for having it take too long.

Ramirez

Booping the ball feels kinda shit compared to booping any enemy. I wonder if they toned it down...

Yea, it doesn't have any sort of oomph to it, and if you're not right on the ball, it does nothing. It's really bad. Honestly, I feel like the ult speed is what the base game should be at all times, it's just so damn slow and boring.

Veelk

Banned
This YT account has videos from all the skins in-game.

Mercy looks good but I won't spend any currency with that character. Really don't like the look of the other ones, or at least I think there are way better options for these characters. McCree is a joke, probably the worst skin in the game imo.

I like that they allowed McCree as male fanservice alongside Widow, but I hate how his gun looks. Which wouldn't be a problem if they were letting you choose your weapon skin with different character skins, but as it is, he looks like he's shooting people with a nerf gun.

As it is, I want Mercy, Widowmaker, and Reaper skins. Both highlights too, I guess.

That comes out to 10,000 gold coins, which with this lootbox system is actually going to be kind hard to scrounge up.

Gorillaz

Jesus christ kicked out of comp thanks Blizzard

You can barely get into a quick play game let alone comp

Nobody at least on PS4 should be seriously trying to get into Comp unless they love having a SR penalty hit because of fucked up servers. You guys are crazy even attempting that right now when I can't even get a placement match notification in Lucioball after doing 3 games.

hesido

Dafuq. Can't even reach the title menu. From the looks of it, I should be glad I'm not getting kicked out of comp games.

hesido

They must have a gentleman's agreement with Paragon because that too is under maintenance. I took this as a chance to try that one out, yeah, it displayed a 19 hour queue and now a server maintenance notice.

Went from 70 ahead of me to 8000 ahead of me. Thanks Blizzard

This queue is stupid borked. Went from 1000 back to 3000, might just go play something else for now......not gonna sit around all day staring at a queue screen when apparently people are disconnecting left and right ingame anyway.

Syf

Banned
Taegeukgi D.Va the only one of the previous skins I wanted from this event, and out it pops from the free box. Dreams do come true.

I thought the FFXIV Stormblood queues were shit, but atleast those actively moved.......been stuck at 2000 since my last post.

EDIT: Scratch that, up to 3000. This is NOT how queue's work, people are cutting the line and knocking us unconscious as we get to the front

Syf

Banned
EDIT: Scratch that, up to 3000. This is NOT how queue's work, people are cutting the line and knocking us unconscious as we get to the front
I got in instantly with no queue so maybe there is something a bit more severe wrong with the logins right now.

I tried rebooting and got a "50 players are head of you" message, then when it started loading it said "60,000" players are head of you....

Magnus

Well, that was easy. My one free loot box contained this. Pretty solid for a big Mercy player like me!

I swear they've upped the chance for your first box each event to have a legendary. My last FOUR events have yielded one in my first free box.

Hrgd495.jpg

Veelk

Banned
Decided to buy Hellblade, how much do you want to bet I can download and beat it before blizzard gets their shit together?

Top Bottom