• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT2| A New Low in Unlocking and Microtransaction Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
This weekly is wonderful to see how many people have no idea how to play Genji. I killed 5 Gengi with one Gengi in the start of the match because they couldn't time their attacks or actually use his movement for shit.

Warewolf

Oh come on game, really?

2016-06-0102_02_01-ovlis90.png

I hit 21970/22000 going from 25 to 26, Overwatch has that "just one more" hook locked down.

Shouta

Best play I saw today was a Mei blocking D.va's ultimate with an ice wall as she sent it flying into the capture area in Lijang Tower.

Kyoufu

Blizzard needs to do something about Lucio. His speed is too fast. His heal is too good. His ult is incredible. He's by far the best support in the game. It's not even close.

He died tho

I would have just peaced out to help speed the rest of the squad back to fight
In that particular situation, I would have left too. But having that skill is good for when you need to contest a point long enough for your team to return in Overtime.

You can do some ridiculous shit in the well on Ilios.

nOoblet16

Blizzard needs to do something about Lucio. His speed is too fast. His heal is too good. His ult is incredible. He's by far the best support in the game. It's not even close.

He isn't that fast outside of speed mode, and using speed mode in points is usually a bad idea unless its to avoid ults...because it fucks up your teammate's movement and aim due to the sudden burst of speed it provides. I've walked off the map plenty of times because a friendly Lucio switched to speed while holding a point.

valeo

Not really, on some maps Mercy is far better if you have a good team.

It's nice to play with people who actually shoot from behind Reinhardt shields

I swear people think that shield is blocking their shots

It's nice to play with people who actually shoot from behind Reinhardt shields

I swear people think that shield is blocking their shots

Agree. Just played two matches as Reinhardt, and tried to get in front of my teammates with the shield over and over again just to see them side-step or run in front of it and get killed.

Level 44 and I finally got my second legendary drop from a loot box. A skin for Lucio, one character that I would never even imagine playing as. So that's a skin for him and widowmaker now...another character I have barely even touched

Squire

Banned
I tried Tracer out for the first time today. What a disaster lol. She just doesn't click with me.

Keep trying. Once you're comfortable with all the map layouts and you remember to blink/rewind out of fights, you'll be better with her than you think.

mbpm1

Literally won a game at the last second by going into the corner and covering the area while being protected from fire from any side for the remaining ten seconds as a turret

Now I'm really playing Bastion

Lamest mofo in town baby

The salt from the other team tho

We had two torbjorns who basically covered the entire objective with armor drops lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom