• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veelk

Banned
I'll take 6 Meis over 1 Tracer

AWH NO FAHH

Tracers can be annoying as fuck too, but I can atleast respect the higher degree of skill necessary to play Tracer as the annoying twat she can be. With Mei, it's just...

2F37ILY.jpg

At level 39 I got the Bloodhardt legendary for Reinhardt. Weeks ago I got Plague Doctor for Reaper

I really would love Bloodhardt or Blackhardt since I often play Rein, and Plague Doctor (or the recolour of it) would actually get me to learn Reaper. lol

Meanwhile, in my skin gallery... *looks at Gothic Zarya*

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I do enjoy watching the thought process in action sometimes especially as support. Just kind of watching it all burn down.

Enemy team has a Pharah and Mercy on Route 66 on defense.
Watch a player as Genji. Switches to Reaper
Nope that's not it
Switches to Tracer.
Nope still not there
Switches to Pharah
Do I need to tell you to switch to 76 or what?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
That feel when a mercy is buffing me as hanzo when I'm playing like thrash.

"Please don't buff me, it's embarrassing honestly. I don't deserve this."

Nyx

Mei can be annoying but nobody beats Junkrat in the 'please delete this char immediately' category.

In other news, these fries I'm eating miss a certain taste.

Kamion

Mei can be annoying but nobody beats Junkrat in the 'please delete this char immediately' category.

In other news, these fries I'm eating miss a certain taste.

Oh god I thought I was the only one having major problems with junkrats. They annoy me so much.

Son Of D

Okay so basically from what I've read I seem to be the guy you guys hate since I use Tracer and Junkrat.

Lucio is my most used but that will probably get hate from everyone here too.

vaderise

Yeah, I don't think Tracer is annoying. I think %90 percent of the players are predictable as hell. Winston just crushes a Tracer unless she's REALLY good.

Is there anything more frustrating than being shot by a turret with Reaper, then teleporting behind it, only for it to carry on shooting at you and killing you before the teleportation animation has even finished?

Cannot wait for the update that stops hero stacking. Playing against multiple Torbjorns is just not fun in the slightest.

Has there been a Weekly Brawl yet that just takes away Ultimates? I'd like to see how a game without them plays out.

Yeah, I don't think Tracer is annoying. I think %90 percent of the players are predictable as hell. Winston just crushes a Tracer unless she's REALLY good.

I agree about most of them being pretty predictable. A great one can be annoying, but Mei is always irritating.

I was on a team yesterday that went 5 Mei, 1Torb for a round... and we won lol Other team must've been pissed.

vanty

Is there anything more frustrating than being shot by a turret with Reaper, then teleporting behind it, only for it to carry on shooting at you and killing you before the teleportation animation has even finished?
Playing as weak ass Zenyatta when a Reaper jumps down behind you, somehow misses his first three shots, just tags you with his next two for the kill then sprays down on your corpse and teabags it.

Antiwhippy

I agree about most of them being pretty predictable. A great one can be annoying, but Mei is always irritating.

I was on a team yesterday that went 5 Mei, 1Torb for a round... and we won lol Other team must've been pissed.

I mean that's a pretty bad team comp. I don't think anyone goes 5 meis with the intention to win.

I mean that's a pretty bad team comp. I don't think anyone goes 5 meis with the intention to win.

Of course it is. I saw 4 Meis at the selection screen and was thinking fuck it, we're going to lose anyway so I'll just go Mei too. Somehow we got a win out of that. I didn't mean to say that it was actually competitively viable, just a funny side note.

Kamion

Playing as weak ass Zenyatta when a Reaper jumps down behind you, somehow misses his first three shots, just tags you with his next two for the kill then sprays down on your corpse and teabags it.

It's amazing what kills people seem to be proud of lol

Beartruck

Last match was possibly the most toxic I've ever had. I was playing Symmetra on Numbani, and some guy non-stop was harassing me over picking her, despite the fact that he was probably the worst player on the team. After the match he sent a message to my psn account berating me further. I blocked him, and since his screen name was something like "Fuk_you_ps_online" i reported him to psn for foul language, lol. Serves him right.

Azoor

Last match was possibly the most toxic I've ever had. I was playing Symmetra on Numbani, and some guy non-stop was harassing me over picking her, despite the fact that he was probably the worst player on the team. After the match he sent a message to my psn account berating me further. I blocked him, and since his screen name was something like "Fuk_you_ps_online" i reported him to psn for foul language, lol. Serves him right.

Some people just won't grow up.

Antiwhippy

Rank in a freefall. Wheeeeeee. Game seems to love to give me genji and hanzo players who don't seem to know how to play genji or hanzo, reins who think charging in is what you're supposed to do, and people who think zenyetta is a good idea prepatch.

zoukka

Damn the matches can take a long time to finish when they go to 4-4. Blizz should just hand the win to the team that captured shit faster, ain't nobody got time for these matches.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Rank in a freefall. Wheeeeeee. Game seems to love to give me genji and hanzo players who don't seem to know how to play genji or hanzo, reins who think charging in is what you're supposed to do, and people who think zenyetta is a good idea prepatch.
So many of these people running around right now who have less than 10 mins with him on their profile, it's crazy.

Drewfonse

I plummeted from 55 to 39 over the course of a week. Inched back up to 41, but wow.

Antiwhippy

What if he's the only healer in your team? I often get players that never played other supports so they "have to" use Zenyatta.

Nah I was lucio. Because we have a zenyetta.

Nah just need to get this salt out of my system. I probably wasn't healing my best either but it's hard to when you have teammates scattering everywhere.

Blues1990

Great news, folks. I finally got my new PC & have installed Overwatch! I'll be adding my name to the document soon, as I want to play with you guys.

Anywho, I was playing a match against, of all people, Rubber Ninja/Commander Holly & their friends. I was playing as Zenyatta & did a great job causing a lot of grief against Ross, who was playing as Reinhardt.

After killing him 27 times (without dying) & making him lose his cool, I basically went in the chat box & playfully say "Come towards me, brethren. I'm one with harmony." (A take on his infamous "Come at me, Scrublord. I'm ripped!" comment he made to a heckler that was giving him shit.) Unfortunately, that caused him to blindly charge towards us, which he pinned my whole team and they all flew off the map. My team & I won in the end, but Ross got POTG for that crazy stunt he pulled.

This game, man.

Beartruck

I've decided playing ranked with randos on the weekend, especially in the morning, is just a bad idea. Nothing but trash players. Weekdays in general seem a bit safer, because I imagine a casual player doesn't play Overwatch at 7am on a tuesday.

As far as my rank, I'm still hovering around 58. My goal is to crack 60 eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom