• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
So nice new bug on PS4 introduced with patch:

MEI WALL is now PERMANENT. Like she places it and it stays forever until she lays another wall or you shoot through it.

Hope we don't have to wait weeks for that to get fixed. They can pretty much hold Hanamura defense main entrance with one Mei.

Yep, this will ruin competitive. Doesn't disappear unless she makes a new one.

McCree is amazing now.

Soulflarz

Banned
Guys

You know the achievement for getting X damage blocked with an ice wall?

Ice wall in spawn

man

easy achievement

stop being negative and notice how nice blizzard was, they just want us to get our plats.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Guys

You know the achievement for getting X damage blocked with an ice wall?

Ice wall in spawn

man

easy achievement

stop being negative and notice how nice blizzard was, they just want us to get our plats.

It's an easy achievement without that anyway.

1 blocked dva ult = 2500 dmg blocked.

So, as someone who likes using McCree, I'm really loving these new changes. Feels good doing damage at a distance.

But playing against other McCrees, holy crap.

Dear god, it's annoying when you're running to the point as a group, get there, and then find you're completely alone 1-on-5.

Like, really?

And I was using a tank for fuck's sake, that might be useful. Nah, just peel off at the last second and get picked off one at a time. Good strategy guys.

And they wondered why I spent the rest of the match seeing how far off into the distance I could whack basketballs with Reinhardt.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
1 mei 2 walls
AB65pgZ.jpg

Dear god, it's annoying when you're running to the point as a group, get there, and then find you're completely alone 1-on-5.

Like, really?

And I was using a tank for fuck's sake, that might be useful. Nah, just peel off at the last second and get picked off one at a time. Good strategy guys.

And they wondered why I spent the rest of the match seeing how far off into the distance I could whack basketballs with Reinhardt.
I blame you 100% for that loss.

Ramirez

Has Blizzard commented on Mei yet?

^ What a bitch. One failed push and you think the game isn't salvageable? Quit acting like a child.

Console Symmetra nerf is literally another case of one person complaining to Blizzard and taking it to heart. Like....why?

She's certainly out of my rotation now.

Jarate

Banned
Console Symmetra nerf is literally another case of one person complaining to Blizzard and taking it to heart. Like....why?

She's certainly out of my rotation now.

remember the tracer outrage, it was only 1 person lol

yes I know there's a big difference, just joking

BigDug13

The entire center of Lijang Tower encased in ice. Loads of fun. Guess I'm not going to play console version like I thought tonight.

i wonder if they also adjusted hitboxes on console because i just got 4 gold medals with him and 0 Aim assist on. feelsgood.
Cn7NbVUUMAAnOh2.jpg

Cn7Nd5BUsAAQNNu.jpg

everyone hust play rank. one mei is fine i guess. and you can still take it down but risk of charging her up fast

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
i wonder if they also adjusted hitboxes on console because i just got 4 gold medals with him and 0 Aim assist on. feelsgood.
Cn7NbVUUMAAnOh2.jpg

Cn7Nd5BUsAAQNNu.jpg

everyone hust play rank. one mei is fine i guess. and you can still take it down but risk of charging her up fast

4 gold medals and a zarya who had to use 13 barriers to block a measly 600 damage gets epic lmao.

Like that's a really low average damage blocked per barrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom