• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Our thirst was our downfall

Now the game has given us Make Mei Great Again by building Walls Galore

Blizzard is truly republican, turrets were Welfare Queens, so they lose that access through Nerfs

An old lady is the new hotness and been seen everywhere, putting Peasants to sleep while cheering the 100%...

Blizzard is truly republican, turrets were Welfare Queens, so they lose that access through Nerfs

An old lady is the new hotness and been seen everywhere, putting Peasants to sleep while cheering the 100%...
this post killed me

When your Torbjorn switch to Hanzo:

sQLor4a.jpg

Don't worry, they'll go the cycle.

Torb -> Hanzo -> Bastion -> WM

Jarate

Banned
New McCree buff = Never fan the hammer

Ana is sick.

Haven't tried Zenyatta yet

Waiting on me to get fixed before doing comp play

While obviously I hope this never happens again, I do hope this won't mean that Blizzard is now going to spend too much additional time on the console patches. It would be nice if they could come out reasonably quickly AND work, but I guess if I have to choose then working would be best :p it would just suck if changes came like a week after PC from now on.

Hahaha!

chur

Just got beat because teammates couldn't get to the objective due to an ice wall. I guess they weren't aware of the perma ice wall and just stood there waiting for it to come down. They started chipping away at it way too late. We most likely would've lost anyways but it was funny that that was the reason.

GraveRobberX

Holy Fuck QP is Mei Ice Walls Galore

Holy Fuck I can't stop laughing

I locked my whole team in Anubis on the ship till the enemy team blew up my Wall hahahaha

Then Anubis chockepoints were just red or blue ice walls lol

Veelk

Banned
OH BOY, ANA'S HERE, WITH D.VA'S AND ZENNY'S NEW UPGRADES! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO IN AND TRY OUT HOW THEY PLAY

*goes into QP*

*is on a team with 3 Ana's while the enemy team is steamrolling their way to the checkpoint and laughing while they do so*

8f7.jpg

And of course there is a may trolling by blocking the spawn point exist with a fucking wall

ramyeon

Looks like Blizzard rushed out the console patches this time without proper QA. It's a shame that this will probably mean longer waits in the future.

Gator86

So, it sounds like they overbuffed all the characters getting buffs and overnerfed all the characters getting nerfs while introducing a gameplay breaking glitches. Time to play quick play Ana until the next patch then.

Veelk

Banned
Oh, so Mei's infinite ice walls are not an intentional cruel joke then? Thank good. I look forward when this is fixed and Mei can go back to being merely the Hitler of Overwatch, not the actual nexus of evil.

Just downloaded the update on Xbox One. It won't let me connect to the servers, and there's a "Breaking News" box on the title screen informing that they're performing a brief maintenance.

GraveRobberX

Ana giving Reinhardt the Ultimate is fucking hilarious beyond belief, for or against, shit is funny to watch

If you suck at Tanking, play the Weekly brawl, Holy Shit is it fun with Ana in there

Fuck me players sleeping on the floor, while you're Trucking them as Reinhardt and run them over lol

So good

xaosslug

just had a team of 5 Mei's and a Zenny (changed to Rein, and then Junkrat) try to job w/ walls galore on Nepal, but the whole thing backfired on them and we won easily. This Mei wall thing is a hilarious mess. xD

Veelk

Banned
The game is essentially unplayable for me right now.

People are basically refusing to play smart because they have a new toy and upgrades for old ones, so I'm getting some straight up stupid matches, and which then crash.

I'll give it some time.

The game is essentially unplayable for me right now.

People are basically refusing to play smart because they have a new toy and upgrades for old ones, so I'm getting some straight up stupid matches, and which then crash.

I'll give it some time.
It's literally unplayable for me right now since I can't login. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom