• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
When your Torbjorn switch to Hanzo:

sQLor4a.jpg

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Like honestly, the projected barrier voting cards should change because you can get it spamming barrier needlessly which isn't actually where the skill in using it comes from.

I know it's ultimately meaningless, but still.

4 gold medals and a zarya who had to use 13 barriers to block a measly 600 damage gets epic lmao.

Like that's a really low average damage blocked per barrier.

I know I don't rate people on the card, I rate them on their play during the game, in general, unless the card shows something I hadn't seen. He might not have shielded that much, but if he got strong ults and won the game with them, that's worth more imo than getting all the kills.

Although I probably would have voted for a Hanzo with 4 medals. So many bad ones, might as well give a nod to the good ones.

mollipen

And because the only problem with Torb was when stacked, which is no longer possible in Competitive.

First part, no. Second, why do people keep talking like Competitive Play is always going to exist? It's seasons. During the downtimes, are people who had legit complaints just not supposed to play?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
dear overwatch,

if i really am the mid-30s rank player that competitive is so insistent that i am, could you please have put me there to begin with instead of a) getting my hopes up by putting me in the low 50s to begin with and b) not forcing me to sit through defeat after defeat which is rapidly draining my interest in actually playing the game?

best,

twobear

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Bye Torb stack in Competitive, was fun defeating your cheese
1tLYcvxl.jpg

When you get match made solo in Competitive and try to carry your whole squad...
DeSlc9Zl.jpg

nt8Oy9Rl.jpg

D.Va is So, so Good now...
J1vFCyGl.jpg

Gurrry

i havent played in a couple days because of tests and what not, but damn i was surprised to see ana out already along with that patch on the public servers

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I know I don't rate people on the card, I rate them on their play during the game, in general, unless the card shows something I hadn't seen. He might not have shielded that much, but if he got strong ults and won the game with them, that's worth more imo than getting all the kills.

Although I probably would have voted for a Hanzo with 4 medals. So many bad ones, might as well give a nod to the good ones.

That's fair enough actually. I know too well as a hog user where most of my cards are hooks.

GraveRobberX

DAT D.Va Nuke not hurting you is gonna take a little bit to get used to for the otger team, LOOOOOOOL

I chased and killed so many players due to it!

DAT D.Va Nuke not hurting you is gonna take a little bit to get used to for the otger team, LOOOOOOOL

I chased and killed so many players due to it!
Watching streams spoiled me because one time when I was playing Dva(ps4) and I activated my ult, and instead of hiding I ran after people and killed myself :p

GraveRobberX

Holy Fucking Shit

Ana know Best is Broken the Weekly Brawl

Was on Illios and game crashed and pushed all of us into Nepal

Prelude.

I've been having a really shitty day on Volskaya defense because of awful comps, lol.
Basically only 1 or 2 characters at best can actually stay on the point, the rest of the team is Hanzo, Bastion, Torbjorn, Widow or a support that's not Lucio.

On a comp match, as Mercy, I had to go and actively harass their Widow, Pharah, and even fucking Reinhardt when ours was down, because a trio of Widow, Bastion and Torbjorn didn't wanna switch and did nothing most of the time. Torbjorn replied "It's fucking defense" when I asked him to change.

Also, this was kinda weird but I had a surprising amount of sub lv10 teammates as well, am I being forced 50'd?

GraveRobberX

Yep Servers are fucked in the weekly brawl

Just finished one round in Nepal Got booted into Numbani

Fucking LOL

Those D. Va buffs <3
Ana <3

Fucking LMAO at that Mei glitch though. Thought the walls were sticking around far too long while I was playing a few matches there. Hope it gets fixed ASAP.

Zemm

More proof that Mei is the worst character and should be deleted.

Also wow at the Symetra nerf, what are they thinking?
1x

dear overwatch,

if i really am the mid-30s rank player that competitive is so insistent that i am, could you please have put me there to begin with instead of a) getting my hopes up by putting me in the low 50s to begin with and b) not forcing me to sit through defeat after defeat which is rapidly draining my interest in actually playing the game?

best,

twobear

Competitive is shit. I've never seen a mode within a game that did more to undermine what made the game great to begin with. Terrible, just terrible.

Play Quick Match with friends for the peak Overwatch experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom