• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Tracer in skintight booty shorts?

Also my fixes to Mercy, I expect Blizzard to implement none of them, because their stupid/too over the top/possibly gamebreaking lol.

-Get rid of Damage Boost, Right Click is now a healing aura that has a 30m radius (20 HPS) Left Click stays the same.

-Increase the speed of Guardian Angel by 2x (remove target requirement) Be able to dash in wasd direction of choice. Keep 2 CD on it.

-Rez'ing allies resets all their CDs. Mercy herself gets a 2 second weaker version of Zarya shield upon casting it.

-If Genji is nearby both characters HP and Damage Output are doubled.

Owzers

How does chat work on ps4? I have my settings on Group: On and Team : Auto-join.

Does that mean i'll be in group in the menu and team chat when the game starts like i read on the internets?

ramyeon

They have one for each character. Almost certain these are the new legendaries. Since new skins are themed...
I mean they look varied in the stickers but a lot of them rely on props (Horse riding McCree, Cycling Reaper etc). Take away those props and they're just... wearing sports uniforms. So I'm not sure they work great as skins.

But they probably will be.

They have one for each character. Almost certain these are the new legendaries. Since new skins are themed...

Link?

Summer Games skins in Aug, and... Blizzard All Stars skins in Nov at Blizzcon????

They better do a Lost Vikings skin. Honestly, I'd crack the fuck up if they gave Tracer an Erik the Swift skin, though I suppose if anyone gets a Lost Vikings skin, it'd be Torb. :p

I prefer Arctic to the default.

I don't like the weird visor. Otherwise, I would love that skin, I really like the Ushanka and the thick coat. If I had to pick a Zarya skin right now it'd be the Dawn recolour.

Nudull

Banned
Need my Olympic Roadhog, pls Blizzard

How come sometimes when I shoot someone with a sleep dart with Ana they get back up almost instantly? It doesn't matter if I shoot them afterwards or not.

When I get hit by it I've never been able to get up that fast. If I can, I'd like to know.

You can mash buttons to get up faster, IIRC.

How come sometimes when I shoot someone with a sleep dart with Ana they get back up almost instantly? It doesn't matter if I shoot them afterwards or not.

When I get hit by it I've never been able to get up that fast. If I can, I'd like to know.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.

If anyone else on the team hits them, it wakes them up.

Any of your teammates shooting him maybe, any kind of incoming dmg will get them up, even Pharah rocket splash dmg,

I'm loving the 60s so much. Climbed from 60 to 62 in the past couple of days and almost every game has had people who just know how to play with team synergy on both sides. It's so much better of an experience than the mid-50s and below (I think I went as low as 43 at the beginning).

Does somebody have a link to that Winston PotG on Volskaya someone posted a few days ago, where he literally just walks out of the spawn room?

got a lousy POTG with lucio. just killed mercy, got pulled into zarya's ult. spammed at their mei. she literally walked into my bullets. lol then died to junkrat.

exYle

I seem to be having better luck in solo queue comp than most people, cause I just won 3 games and only lost 1.

That being said, I'm pretty sure mid-50s is what the game decided the perfect MMR was for me, cause even when I lost, I still stayed 56. 57 now with the wins, but very little progression forward or backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom