• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
You'd think they wouldn't let Tracer compete in running on account of her time-bending prowess. But that skin is awright.

Ertai

So if there's any (EU) gaffers that are looking for more people to play with on PSN then sign me up. PSN: MisTicErtai

Mostly play evenings, hope to play more in teams as solo is messing me up. Rank 54 right now, down from 63

Mr. X

I lose a ton of progress after a loss no matter how well I do in the end and barely gain any progress winning. How does this comp mode progress bar work exactly?

Played solo QP after playing PTR or Ranked exclusively the past few weeks.

Talk about poop tier players...Not that I really mind since its QP and idgaf, but damn, the skill gap (or at least the effort gap) is super apparent.

zoukka

Played solo QP after playing PTR or Ranked exclusively the past few weeks.

Talk about poop tier players...Not that I really mind since its QP and idgaf, but damn, the skill gap (or at least the effort gap) is super apparent.

Well people also just don't give a shit in QP, me included. If I want to learn new heroes or just try out weird tactics, I chill in QP.

I lose a ton of progress after a loss no matter how well I do in the end and barely gain any progress winning. How does this comp mode progress bar work exactly?

It's apparently a not an XP bar but rather supposed to measure your skill compared to other players, but it does an absolutely horrendous job of illustrating that if that's the case.

Ertai

As far as i read, it does factor in personal play but after a streak of wins/losses you lose/gain much more rank.

I've been getting tips to stop playing after 3 losses in a row, this might have something to do with that.

Love beating the enemy Reaper to health packs with D.Va boost and destroying him after. Also, waiting until Zarya uses her shield then using my ult right when it's about to run out is too good.

I want disco Lucio. Make it happen Blizzard.

I'm pretty sure skilled players are OP. It just ain't fair to me.
BMX Reaper is hilarious.

Wow, didn't notice him at first. It almost makes too much sense.

Still hate the thought of promotional such uninspired stuff, though. Not every game needs to sell out the way Rocket League did. sell its creative soul for phat microtransaction money.

Belfast

Was it a weekend? Because on weekends people with WAAAAY to high mmr who don't play that much come on. Weekdays is already pretty fine with me but the games on weekend can still be absolute garbagefests. I mean, I am only 36comp and just recently I had a team that... grouped. Like in seriously, they grouped up like hell.

Nope, that was earlier tonight.

Dalek

I can't take this game anymore. That's it-tonight I fucking quit. No other game has made me rage this hard before. I can't take it-it's no good for my health.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Just fought a 278 tracer with golden guns named CyberBullying who literally teabagged like crazy every single time he got a kill.

I have never been so satisfied to repeatedly hook and beat someone.

Squire

Banned
Solo queueing is a path to misery. Friends are about as key a requirement to play this as a decent internet connection is.

maouvin

BMX Reaper is hilarious.

Blizzard is just testing the waters for 90's Reaper
tumblr_inline_oab49oD4041rj9mn5_1280.png

arturkrang

Neo Member
Got English text for it?

Celebrate Overwatch’s inaugural Summer Games with special Summer Games Loot Boxes—available for a limited time*!

Each contains four items, at least one of which is guaranteed to be a Summer Games skin, spray, highlight intro, emote, victory pose, player icon, or voice line. There are more than 90 Summer Games items to collect—they’re are not available for purchase with in-game credits, so Loot Boxes are the only way to claim them.

If your Summer Games Loot Box contains an item that is already in your collection, you will instead receive credits, which can only be used to unlock non–Summer Games items.

*Summer Games Loot Boxes are available to purchase or earn in-game until 8/22/16 at 11:59pm PT.

Syntax

Celebrate Overwatch’s inaugural Summer Games with special Summer Games Loot Boxes—available for a limited time*!

Each contains four items, at least one of which is guaranteed to be a Summer Games skin, spray, highlight intro, emote, victory pose, player icon, or voice line. There are more than 90 Summer Games items to collect—they’re are not available for purchase with in-game credits, so Loot Boxes are the only way to claim them.

If your Summer Games Loot Box contains an item that is already in your collection, you will instead receive credits, which can only be used to unlock non–Summer Games items.

*Summer Games Loot Boxes are available to purchase or earn in-game until 8/22/16 at 11:59pm PT.

Don't want anything I've seen so far but dammit if I see something I do like when it's officially revealed.

Real money purchase only! /shakes fist angrily at sky

Ertai

I think they are just added to the normal loot in the lootboxes. Buying the special lootboxes guarantees you to at least 1 summer item whereas regular lootboxes have a much smaller chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom