• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about an entire team sneaking up on a team hiding behind Reinhardt because the attack Sym put a teleporter in an area behind them? :)

l6hbUSM.gif

xaosslug

Sneaking up on a team hiding behind Reinhardt shield and putting a pulse bomb on his ass feels pretty damn good. Best I got was a quad kill

how about sneaking up on an entire team hiding behind the payload (defence on route 66, right at the start... holding the enemy team at spawn for like 3 mins) doing a team wipe w/ the sticky bomb. T__T

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Just started my last comp match of the day and the first thing i hear is someone burp in the mic.

Yep, you know when you lost a few ranks.

We on CS:GO niveau now.

Hanamura is such a garbage map. Why are people incapable of pushing the doorway -_-
I had to switch off healing to play junkrat just to scatter them
Also played with a 6 man group. I think we only two games of the 10 or so matches. Last was Dorado. We got close to lasr point but they held it. Then it was their turn. Thought we about to lose but they got stuck at the choke point before the second point. Still fun to discord people but still need speed boost for him lol. Make him op plz

If the team talks, a Lucio speedboosting the Rein right into the point can turn it around too.
Does a junkrat trap stop his charging? I figure they would charge around the rock to make it there. But I look at team comp and adjust. Like when we were attacking anubis Zen wasn't needed or I could get to a good spot but junkrat did the job for point b. It's obvious junkrat should get a buff for his hard work.

Veelk

Banned
Okay, well..

I was climbing my way back up again to my season high of the prestigious 54. I was nearly there. Then I had one of the most embarassing games I've ever had. I've never had a tie game where both teams scored zero points. In sudden death, we were attacking, and I TOLD them we needed Zenyatta to debuff their defenders (btw, bastion is there again. Again, wtf, when did this change happen, I barely ever saw him, now I see him every other game, on defense and attack, and he fucking works. Since goddamn when?) but of course not. We needed Junkrat, the guy said. And then he proceeded to do jack shit the whole game.

The next match, we brutally lost most of the first round (again, bastion ripping through us, on attack, WUT), but then somehow held off at the last point. Then it was our turn to attack, and we were actually doing good, we just captured the payload and...

Real life got in the way. Had to quit.

Now I'm back at 52. For like the 10th time.

Okay, so here, it goes: Can I join a gaf team? I'm so sick of talking into empty air (another recent and bizarre change. I used to get people on mics every couple games, now everyone's in a party and never communicates). I'm sick of being beaten down every time I get back up in the rankings. So, anyone want to party up right now?

PSN is KingofBlades2278

Arrrammis

Welp, got back up to rank 62 , then got into a match where we were holding the first point on Numbani super easily, and suddenly one guy on our team leaves. Two more leave in the next minute, and by the time we are supposed to attack it's just me and my duo queue buddy. We lose of course, and drop a full rank each. WHY. Why do we still lose full ranks when there is literally no way for us to win?

ramyeon

So I have this weekend completely free. Hope I can get some games in with GAFers I normally can't play with because of time zones.

duckroll

Does a junkrat trap stop his charging? I figure they would charge around the rock to make it there. But I look at team comp and adjust. Like when we were attacking anubis Zen wasn't needed or I could get to a good spot but junkrat did the job for point b. It's obvious junkrat should get a buff for his hard work.

Pretty much anything stops Rein charging. Including people shooting at him! Rein charging to get somewhere is usually a mistake, especially at this point when players have wised up. Holding his shield up and moving tactically while the team takes advantage of that is still the best option.

LiK

Pretty much anything stops Rein charging. Including people shooting at him! Rein charging to get somewhere is usually a mistake, especially at this point when players have wised up. Holding his shield up and moving tactically while the team takes advantage of that is still the best option.

I love tossing a trap right when he's charging and it stops him cold.

Owzers

Okay, well..

I was climbing my way back up again to my season high of the prestigious 54. I was nearly there. Then I had one of the most embarassing games I've ever had. I've never had a tie game where both teams scored zero points. In sudden death, we were attacking, and I TOLD them we needed Zenyatta to debuff their defenders (btw, bastion is there again. Again, wtf, when did this change happen, I barely ever saw him, now I see him every other game, on defense and attack, and he fucking works. Since goddamn when?) but of course not. We needed Junkrat, the guy said. And then he proceeded to do jack shit the whole game.

The next match, we brutally lost most of the first round (again, bastion ripping through us, on attack, WUT), but then somehow held off at the last point. Then it was our turn to attack, and we were actually doing good, we just captured the payload and...

Okay, so here, it goes: Can I join a gaf team? I'm so sick of talking into empty air (another recent and bizarre change. I used to get people on mics every couple games, now everyone's in a party and never communicates). I'm sick of being beaten down every time I get back up in the rankings. So, anyone want to party up right now?

PSN is KingofBlades2278

You can't trick me into adding you when you left a game!

I'll still try to add you, I'm Psn Owzers, don't abandon me, I'm not a random. I have a soul.

LiK

Okay, well..

PSN is KingofBlades2278

Oh so that's you. You didn't put a note in the PSN request. I usually delete random requests. I think I still have your request. I'm done for the night. Played like 5 hours straight

Salarians

A lot of good QP games today; 15 kill streak with Mei in two different matches, triple kill ult with one or two kills after with Reaper twice in one match, and I had a relatively successful run with Genji, who I rarely use.

Veelk

Banned
You can't trick me into adding you when you left a game!

I'll still try to add you, I'm Psn Owzers, don't abandon me, I'm not a random. I have a soul.

I had to. Otherwise, I wouldn't have done it.

Adding you now. Just finished a game with a Widowmaker who just couldn't find it in her cold, cold hard to change character, however bad we needed it.

Owzers

I had a really good competitive game with randoms on Gibraltar, us with all random and them with a three or four group. Our attack went super easy, i picked Reinhardt and we had a Roadhog and a healer, cleared the map without any real problem. Then on defense it was me as Rein, a mercy, lucio, tracer, junkrat, and i think sniper. I was a bit worried but the other side chose an Attack Torb and we held them after the first point. When a Mccree didn't cancel his ult despite being directly in front of my Reinhardt shield i knew this was part of Blizzard's 50/50 booking since i lost a lot of qp games last night.

Permanently A

I need to get fucking good with Lucio and Reinhardt. Like I thought I was good with them, but I'm not at all. I managed to hit 65 purely off of the backs of good players that can actually aim. I'm going to spend tomorrow literally learning all of Lucio's wallriding tricks on the maps. I tried doing the jumps from pillar to pillar I saw another Lucio doing on Ilios and I couldn't manage it, that was a real shock because it seemed easy. Gotta git gud.

Veelk

Banned
I'm done for tonight, but consider it a standing offer to team up with me whenever. Randoms are such a mixed bag. This last game I had was actually pretty good. But I am legitimately going to go insane if I keep playing solo. Hopefully see you tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom