• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudull

Banned
I would love more brawls like Lucioball which you can't do in custom games. Something like TF2's boss fight event maps they have every year for Halloween. Maybe some sort of Omnic horde/survival mode?

A horde/survival mode with a single team vs evil Omnic copycats of all the characters so far? :)

Auctopus

Remove Mercy's Guardian Angel cooldown completely. She becomes a brand new character.

Edit: On second thought, they should actually turn it into a resource ability rather than a cooldown one. Make it like Pharah's flight, just like how they changed Dva's matrix to be like Rein's shield.

Or keep the cooldown but allow you to use it towards allies who are on the other side of walls. It becomes a completely defunct movement option when you're running back to fights etc.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
So about Oktoberfest, i wonder if they will give Reinhardt a Lederhosen skin lol

Auctopus

This is a few days old but for those who don't know, someone extracted audio files from the PTR.

Upcoming events are:

Oktoberfest
Halloween
Christmas
New Year

Also Basketball seems to be a brawl in the future.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4sz7o8/i_extracted_some_of_the_audio_files_from_the/

Rheinhart, Torbjorn & Mercy Oktoberfest skins are gonna be sweet!

So about Oktoberfest, i wonder if they will give Reinhardt a Lederhosen skin lol

Caption from PTR is "Now where is my Lederhosen?" so here's hoping.

So about Oktoberfest, i wonder if they will give Reinhardt a Lederhosen lol

Isn't that within a month of Halloween? I don't really see Blizzard trying to do two events that close together, especially with how slowly the console updates tend to roll out. That might just be a line he says on the new map which (I think?) takes place in Germany.

Sn4ke_911

Isn't that within a month of Halloween? I don't really see Blizzard trying to do two events that close together, especially with how slowly the console updates tend to roll out. That might just be a line he says on the new map which (I think?) takes place in Germany.

Why should you get Currywurst in a forest? :p

Sn4ke_911

Caption from PTR is "Now where is my Lederhosen?" so here's hoping.

Okay thinking about it he probably doesn't because otherwise he wouldn't ask where his Lederhosen is while he's wearing it, wouldn't make much sense.

Most likely just a spray or player icon.

Sn4ke_911

I'm most excited for Halloween and Christmas, think we'll get some awesome skins for those events.

Auctopus

Okay thinking about it he probably doesn't because otherwise he wouldn't ask where his Lederhosen is while he's wearing it, wouldn't make much sense.

Most likely just a spray or player icon.

It's like Blizzard see these great ideas for skins and think...

"Nah, lets just give them a new colour"

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
With the potential of having 2 chinese characters (mei and liao maybe?) and a korean character they better have a lunar new year event.

Auctopus

With the potential of having 2 chinese characters (mei and liao maybe?) and a korean character they better have a lunar new year event.

I'm quite surprised by New Year's. Although it's just a voice line. I can't really imagine New Year's skins, tuxedos and ball gowns maybe?

Oktoberfest
Halloween
Christmas
New Years
Valentine's Day (Cupid Hanzo?)
Chinese/Lunar
Easter (Easter Bunny Mei?)
Summer

That's what I'm expecting now but it would mean the whole year is completely unbalanced in terms of events. January through April would be stacked.

I'm quite surprised by New Year's. Although it's just a voice line. I can't really imagine New Year's skins, tuxedos and ball gowns maybe?

Oktoberfest
Halloween
Christmas
New Years
Valentine's Day (Cupid Hanzo?)
Chinese/Lunar
Easter (Easter Bunny Mei?)
Summer

That's what I'm expecting now but it would mean the whole year is completely unbalanced in terms of events. January through April would be stacked.

I feel like instead of Christmas, they'd just lump all December holidays into one event.

And the Easter Bunny suit would totally go to Junkrat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom