• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, got hate mail for my Tracer, the guy said I'm trash because I was playing the easiest character in the game.

He was Roadhog. Tracers counter. Lmao.

He also said that he hopes my parents were divorced and that I should hang myself. Just wow.

Zemm

I keep thinking "oh ffs we have no healer" then I see an Ana. Not sure how good she is solo healing though.

edit: Absolute shit apparently.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I keep thinking "oh ffs we have no healer" then I see an Ana. Not sure how good she is solo healing though.
If you're away from her: decent
If you're near her: great.
If she has her Ult and uses it on you: HAHA, GEE GEE

Solo healing I feel will be pretty tough, But with a Lucio/Ana Mercy/Ana set up

Ken

i just remembered

Let's make a ban bet then. Since your so sure new heroes and content are on the cusp. I'll bet you that in three months we won't see one new hero or more than 2 maps. Is that good? You're so sure despite blizzard saying absolutely zero im sure this will be a slam dunk for you.

riperoni

Does a Mercy damage boost stack with an Ana boost?

Pharah/Genji + Mercy + Ana combo?

I'm not really sure but my friend who Ult'd as Genji got Ana Boosted and then was Damage Boosted by me the entire time, said it basically took 1 ONE UNO Swipe to one shot everything that wasn't a Tank.

A Genji or Pharah with Ana and Mercy can literally be made into a God.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Now that Ana is out on PTR, WHERE ARE THE NEW SKINS BLIZZARD

I was kind of hoping for those as well. I wound up upgrading just for Strike Commander Morrison

and I don't even like that skin that much. It's just how shitty all of 76's skins are

Prelude.

Got 3 leavers in my team and someone on the other team that "loved Bastion" kept saying how "EZ" it was until the end of the match.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
not home yet, hows/whats the brawl?

On PS4, its called MOBAWATCH
"Choose wisely. Its a hero brawl."

Rules:
Only 1 of each Hero per Team
No Hero Switching

So there you go, better pick the right char and hope the other team doesn't have a counter, haha

Well all the Insta-Hanzos and Widows rejoice, no switching, you can be a crutch for your team!

61-62 was rough. I couldn’t get anything done today. I finally got 62, but so many whiners today. My last game we had to move the payload less than half a checkpoint in order to win and we still had +5 minutes to do it. This guy on our team was constantly complaining. “Cmon,” “OMG stop dying,” “We are probably going to lose.” Seriously, just shut the fuck up. Jesus, some people are annoying. We eventually won, but after that I’m done for today; so many babies in this game.

I did lose this game 2-3 and it was a disappointing. However, it was a fun game and everyone was pretty cool.

Usually I stick with Pharah or Mei but have recently started playing a bunch of Mercy, had a godlike game where I was damage boosting every ult, multiple 3-4 man revives on point, basically played a perfect game. I don't know if I can go back.

LiK

Also, accidentally left my group before another match started and I had to listen to some asshole random in team chat. Dude sounded all spiteful already. I immediately turned off auto-join team chat. Dunno how you guys who play with randoms can stand it.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Usually I stick with Pharah or Mei but have recently started playing a bunch of Mercy, had a godlike game where I was damage boosting every ult, multiple 3-4 man revives on point, basically played a perfect game. I don't know if I can go back.

Are you playing randoms?

You will go back, don't worry about it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There's a bunch of skins I still want, but now I should probably wait to buy until Ana hits live.

on the other hand... that eliminates 60 spray bullshits

Shahadan

so, weekly brawl. As usual people whining because I pick Symmetra on payload attack.

Guess what, gold medal on the objective, silver on kills, and we won because of my teleporter. Same old same old.

so, weekly brawl. As usual people whining because I pick Symmetra on payload attack.

Guess what, gold medal on the objective, silver on kills, and we won because of my teleporter. Same old same old.

Yeah, I'll miss the support brawl, because Symmetra was a killer, and yet still people were like "why do we need two Symmetras on Attack?". Usually the only time me and the other team Sym didn't dominate was if the other team had two Symmetras as well; then it was just a battle of who could jump and break line-of-sight better. Otherwise, all those poor healers just melted to our beams.

Like reading about the changes to D.Va; as somebody who had more than one teammate beg me to switch to another tank whenever I would pick her, the changes to Defense Matrix and her ult seem to make her a lot more viable.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
What's PTR? I keep seeing people mention it but I still have no clue.

Public Testing Realm.

PC at the moment, you get to try out stuff in there before it goes live
Almost Beta mode to find bugs/fixes before release to the masses

What's PTR? I keep seeing people mention it but I still have no clue.

It's on PC and stands for public test realm, it's pretty much like a beta. They use it to test patches and updates, anyone can join you just have to select PTR and download the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom