• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT4| You Want A Good Genji, But You Need The Bad Hanzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian!

nah but it has a similar take the point for free use

also self-heals giving ult...iunno man....
it activating on reaper passive is also really funny

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
https://gfycat.com/GrimyMenacingAfricanaugurbuzzard

Zen ult + Ana ult + Lucio speed boost

Gotta go fast.

Zenyatta needs a Whis skin
aFa62RS.gif

Satch

Banned
i feel bad for all the people that are stuck in quickplay because its going to be two or three dvas in all their matches on the enemy team and you cant do anything against it cuz she has so much uptime on her shield and her ult charges so fast

god bless competitive

Just played a couple games with Ana. Without some kind of wall climb her being a sniper is more of a hindrance than a help. She's not very good in the thick of combat and getting a good vantage point gets her out of the action for too long. She needs to be able to see as many people as possible. Dare I say it but her healing potential isn't far off Zenyatta's

Apathy

Just played a couple games with Ana. Without some kind of wall climb her being a sniper is more of a hindrance than a help. She's not very good in the thick of combat and getting a good vantage point gets her out of the action for too long. She needs to be able to see as many people as possible. Dare I say it but her healing potential isn't far off Zenyatta's

Specially with the current maps that are not kind to the vertically challenged.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I kind of wish that friendly mercy's had an icon over their head so that when you said HELP ME PLEASE IM DYING

People can easily spot you and you dont have to spend like 3 precious seconds describing where you are.

THAT FEEL WHEN YOU GET 5 REZES AT THE VERY END BUT IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE EVERYONE DIED 2 FEET OFF THE POINT AND THE ENEMY CAPS IT ANYWAYS OH MY GOD IM DONE IM FUCKING DONE

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Ana + Mei meta.

Quesa

Yes hello blizzard I would like to report a bug

When choosing Ana my Razor brand mouse lights turn the same color as when I pick Widowmaker

thank you and I hope to see this resolved as soon as possible

maomaoIYP

Ana is a right hander but because she was blinded in her right eye she shoots using her left eye. Anyone who's actually ever fired a rifle knows how hard this is, I think it's a nice touch and a good excuse for her to be MIA for so long.

Yeah Ana seems bad. For every Ana I'd rather have a Mercy or Lucio and I don't want all three. On defense I'd rather any other support. Her ultimate isn't even that game changing for a support when Mercy, Lucio, and Symm exist.

Also, she should be given Pharah's jump boost so she can climb higher, but not be Widow or Hanzo.

I've realized that in order to play Ana properly, you have to hold back your instinct to shoot enemies first and then heal later.

Prioritize healing and then shooting enemies when opportunities arise. Think like a support, not like a mobile WM.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I've realized that in order to play Ana properly, you have to hold back your instinct to shoot enemies first and then heal later.

Prioritize healing and then shooting enemies when opportunities arise. Think like a support, not like a mobile WM.

She's less mobile than widow though?

Seems like it. Her damage is not very good. Why she can't crit I don't understand. Even if she could her DPS would only be kind of alright

The more I fell into the abyss, the more I see full ofensive heroes in defense, no tanks, camping outside the objetive, no healers, final destination

TheYanger

Seems like it. Her damage is not very good. Why she can't crit I don't understand. Even if she could her DPS would only be kind of alright

It's a dot. she also does INSANE damage in the clutch through the ability to shut down heals completely. Her E and her shift are game changers. Zen ulted? E those fuckers and kill them anyway.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Dva feels great now. GG blizzard.

I feel like she can actually be used as a tank to protect your team now. Not necessarily as a frontline defender like Reinhardt but a backline protector. Use your jets to keep moving around your team and then use defense matrix to push away flankers. If the flanker tries buzzing back the matrix is already back up. You can just be this constant presence around the battlefield that pushes people away.

nahlakhai

Is it possible to report leavers on PSN? Just had a game on Route 66 where 3 of the opposing team left right after we swept them on our attacking round. It's getting ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom