• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.

peakish

EnvyUS' players are damn flexible. Chipshajen went smoothly from Mercy to Zenyatta, HarryHook is a damn good hitscan player and in the previous meta would bring out S76 sometimes, InternetHulk works on Symmetra or Reaper instead of a tank. Most teams can switch it up but EnvyUS is so consistent in it.

Fnatic are doing pretty well too ofc. Just barely didn't win the last map, so good.

ViviOggi

Goddamn caster is uncannily similar to tracer.

S
E

Anne

I really hope people watching this are seeing how much speedboost affects the game.

Also I think Fnatic is better than C9 :v

Mush

There are so many parallels I can draw between EnvyUs and a particular rugby team that may or may not be playing right now.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
lol damn, commentating those matches must be so exhausting

Edit: Soe really looks like Tracer, i always thought they took her likeness because she has been a Blizzard commentator for a long time.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Oh shit Team Dignitas has an Ana on defend.

Interesting.

Edit: Now switched to Lucio

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Random thought, but if there is ever a live action Overwatch anything I want Keegan-Michael Key to play Reaper.

Anne

So Group A is over for the Atlantic Showdown. Nothing too surprising, can argue Fnatic over Misfits is a bit of an upset but they are only one stage apart at the end of it. Lots of extremely conservative team comps and maps too.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The biggest surprise to me in this tournament was that shootmania and dirty bomb actually had e-sport scenes? What?

Anne

So you're telling me the team with convicted hackers just lost their first map on LAN? And it was a 3m complete on King's Row?

l m a o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom