• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokab

So you're telling me the team with convicted hackers just lost their first map on LAN? And it was a 3m complete on King's Row?

l m a o

Some of the players used cheats in other games, which they've been open about. What does that have to do with their skill level in Overwatch?

Anne

Some of the players used cheats in other games, which they've been open about. What does that have to do with their skill level in Overwatch?

TJO bros have cheated in so many games for so long that I am /never/ going to trust them and will always have suspicions. Nothing against the rest of the team, I kinda like the rest of them, but I will always be very wary of the TJO guys. They are shitbags, and seeing them get blown up on LAN after all the cheating accusations is actually just hilarious beyond belief to me.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i just saw something i've never seen before and i don't know what it was, i reaspawned and immediately outside the respawn was a cloud of blue smoke with lightning flashes inside it

i thought maybe it was reaper teleporting but i'm pretty sure we didn't have a reaper on our team?

This is grossly one-sided.

i just saw something i've never seen before and i don't know what it was, i reaspawned and immediately outside the respawn was a cloud of blue smoke with lightning flashes inside it

i thought maybe it was reaper teleporting but i'm pretty sure we didn't have a reaper on our team?
You saw Sombra. :O

Jokab

TJO bros have cheated in so many games for so long that I am /never/ going to trust them and will always have suspicions. Nothing against the rest of the team, I kinda like the rest of them, but I will always be very wary of the TJO guys. They are shitbags, and seeing them get blown up on LAN after all the cheating accusations is actually just hilarious beyond belief to me.

Cool that you're getting joy from others' misfortune. Can't say the same for myself.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
You saw Sombra. :O

sombratbhpwklh.png

artists impression

sombra comfirmed to be a cloud of blue smoke

That feeling when you have 1 of each characters new Summer Games Legendary skins, and all the Epic skins... Except for 1. If I don't get this Genji skin Im'ma freak!

Anne

For people who don't know, Kyb was a genji player that just solo queued and had stats that were so insane Reunited went looking for him. I guess that was the right decision.

Dude is only like 17 too.

Apathy

Nothing better than really just forcefully shoving your foot down the other teams throat when they say some shit like "ez lul" way way way before the game is even over.

Did Kyb die in either game? They had the Tracer not even really moving melting everyone near the end for a solid 30s. Complexity was shook as fuck

Dragner

For people who don't know, Kyb was a genji player that just solo queued and had stats that were so insane Reunited went looking for him. I guess that was the right decision.

Dude is only like 17 too.

When is going a team go for Shadder2k, that dude is also a machine as Genji. Sadly he cant play anything else at the same level.

Nudull

Banned
*Starting right back at level one on Xbox (long story), slowly realizing that I'm slaughtering low ranked people for no good reason*

...am I a monster? ;_;

Ramirez

I saw this last night too, no clue what it was.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

59b.gif

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Wait, why did that rein drop his shield down to let cloud9 earthshatter them for the win?

Rogue's rein was just super sloppy in general.

Anne

Wait, why did that rein drop his shield down to let cloud9 earthshatter them for the win?

Rogue's rein was just super sloppy in general.

Something happened there. I need to see a replay but either Rein was trying to avoid a flashbang by a jump (pretty sure that happened) or he got knocked up somehow. There was definitely some type of misplay that happened there.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Something happened there. I need to see a replay but either Rein was trying to avoid a flashbang by a jump (pretty sure that happened) or he got knocked up somehow. There was definitely some type of misplay that happened there.

Yeah that was such a "wut" moment.

Also goddamn the map selection is so boring.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Zarya just won the Gamescom cosplay contest.

2016-08-2016_25_24-unyfszb.png

But seriously it was rigged, I've been told the same won also last year and Pharah had more likes on facebook.

I sadly don't have a pic of the Pharah cosplay but that was really good. But Zarya looks good too, so whatever.

Uuuuuhhhh, what map was this?

That is strange.

Redmoon

Sombra

Dragner

Reaver is a pro player?...my god this level of feeding cant be real. Debett mediocre too...C9 cant depend only on Surefour and Kyky if they want to win something.

Prelude.

I saw that too, yesterday, I think. I thought it was probably Ana's boost starting up or dissipating since those are the visual effects of her boost. Reaper's smoke should be reddish even if it's friendly.

Last night I was playing with a friend who was Tracer and he killed the opposing team's Reaper and Tracer mockingly said "Death comes" in a deep voice. That is the first we had heard that. I was laughing my ass off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom