• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne

Why can't they just release the new skins already? They don't need any testing.

You'd be surprised.

Anyways explored the new map. It has so much more going for it than the other maps it's not even funny. It's basically everything I wanted out of Numbani with the way the lanes and paths play out.

hydruxo

Lol at that Brawl title

You'd be surprised.

Anyways explored the new map. It has so much more going for it than the other maps it's not even funny. It's basically everything I wanted out of Numbani with the way the lanes and paths play out.
So....best map?

Of course it's for Rein. Prepare for a surplus in Reins
, which is great.

Random ass question:

I just bought a bunch of boxes because as far as I know the event is going away either today or tomorrow... can I open these boxes at my leisure or must I open them before the event goes away? Thanks for any future responses!

The contents of each box are determined as you acquire it. So it doesn't matter when you open them, but they will still contain anything. Feel free to open them whenever you wish.
It also does not matter if you save them up for later content - since the contents are pre-determined, it will always contain content from when you got them.

Oh god. This is what I was afraid of. I was hoping to save some for a later release to potentially get new items. So how long do I have then? Is there an official time of when the event will go away? :p

If you just want the normal boxes, I'd wait til tomorrow to buy them. The event should be over by end of day today PST.

RemiLP

Is there a known bug When it comes to controller maping on ps4?

I have jumping on l2 as general, but for Reinhart i want l2 and r2 for ability 1 and 2. But for some reason, the game refuses to let me pick where ability 1 and 2 should be, and just put jumping back on l2 if its not happy with my pick. So fucking annoying...

Happend with zen aswell, where it refuses to put discorb on l2

Anyone else had similar experience, or know how to fix this shit?

They got rid of the fees for patching on consoles with PS4/Xbone.

That's good - I didn't know that, but it would still require them to go through the certification process, and that's a pretty big hassle, especially if they wanna make minor changes like, say, number tweaks.

Anne

Agaain, it reminds a lot of Numbani except there are more interesting sidelanes and the whole thing leads uphill. Since Torb and stuff were actually usable on Numbani, makes sense they'd be usable here.

The contents of each box are determined as you acquire it. So it doesn't matter when you open them, but they will still contain anything. Feel free to open them whenever you wish.
It also does not matter if you save them up for later content - since the contents are pre-determined, it will always contain content from when you got them.

I wish I had known this BEFORE I panic bought 50 boxes haha. Thanks anyways, I'll remember that.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Is there a way to switch sides? like i wanna see the spawn point of the attackers.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
They weren't lying when they said this is the best map yet.

They admitted some of the release maps were a bit rushed but they took their time with this one and it shows.

Really nice.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The map might be to Hanzo what Ilios is to Pharah. So many tiny little nooks and squares the attacking team runs through

'Scatter'

R0ckman

Had a match where I stun headshot killed a Dva trying to get back in her mech after an ult. Has this happened to anyone? I cant imagine the rage it must cause lol.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Had a match where I stun headshot killed a Dva trying to get back in her mech after an ult. Has this happened to anyone? I cant imagine the rage it must cause lol.

I shot and killed one as she was jumping back into her mech. The mech just vanished.

Crzy1

Have been killed this way plenty of times. Never really get upset about it, she's very squishy when she's out of her mech. It's a fairly long animation and she's vulnerable until she's fully inside, have gotten shut down by Widowmaker a few times this way.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
PTR is already a much better experience just because the lack of

DISCORD ORB GAINED
DISCORD ORB GAINED
DISCORD ORB GAINED
DISCORD ORB GAINED
DISCORD ORB GAINED
DISCORD ORB GAINED
DISCORD ORB GAINED

Status
Not open for further replies.