• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I opened 11 loot boxes last night, no AmeriCree skin. Played some games, nothing. Bought 11 more. They didn't show up so I restarted overwatch. At which point it says I have 22, and the unlocks I got from the 11 previously are gone. Open the 22, get different unlocks, including Americree. Has this happened to anyone else? Am I glitched?

Beckx

First placement on PTR and we got a troll Sym on attack. Any GAF PC groups open for live? This isnt a good sign.

what do you mean by "troll sym on attack" - someone who clearly picked it to fuck with you, or someone who picked it b/c they like sym?

tbh after several matches with good sym players, i'll take the sym who knows what they are doing over the clueless reinhardt every day.

R0ckman

what do you mean by "troll sym on attack" - someone who clearly picked it to fuck with you, or someone who picked it b/c they like sym?

tbh after several matches with actual sym players, i'll take the sym who knows what they are doing over the clueless reinhardt every day.

Put tele near cliffs. As in not my own intereptation, a LEGIT one.

Apathy

haha seagull just got hit by another hanzo arrow and watches the kill cam and even he went "how was that a headshot" there you go, this is the hell we're going back to

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
If anyone needs something translated, a poster or whatever let me know.

Sn4ke_911

Theres some german words at the spawn room of the attackers,gonna see if i can get a screenshot later

You mean the holographic map on the table?

there really isn't anything interesting on it.

I've looked on all posters and stuff i could find and haven't really found anything noteworthy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I never went into a rage with him with logs so I was confused with the hate, I just made sure I wasnt in his sight, I did not have his attention, or unless I had a character that could more easily deal with him.

Before I played him a lot I might get annoyed by a Hanzo kill but it was never like a Tracer or Zarya where I was still thinking about that bullshit well after the kill. Never close to that level.

I mean, I hit hella headshots with Mei before the hitbox nerf but I never saw any complaints about that.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Before I played him a lot I might get annoyed by a Hanzo kill but it was never like a Tracer or Zarya where I was still thinking about that bullshit well after the kill. Never close to that level.

I mean, I hit hella headshots with Mei before the hitbox nerf but I never saw any complaints about that.

TBF she can't deal 250 damage on a headshot either. :p

Sn4ke_911

Maybe there is something about those clocks?

2016-08-2218_48_01-ov2asog.png

2016-08-2218_48_27-ov2nssd.png

or the date and time here.

Maybe this is when they will reveal Sombra?

2016-08-2219_01_55-ov61se1.png

Skii

So I opened 11 loot boxes last night, no AmeriCree skin. Played some games, nothing. Bought 11 more. They didn't show up so I restarted overwatch. At which point it says I have 22, and the unlocks I got from the 11 previously are gone. Open the 22, get different unlocks, including Americree. Has this happened to anyone else? Am I glitched?

Yeah this happened to me. I opened a bunch of legends and stuff from my 50 loot boxes and when i went back, I had 24 left and all the legendaries were locked again. I am so annoyed. Overwatch basically scammed me out of £33.

R0ckman

Willing to bet the team used up all the charges, too, lol.

It happened to me in season 1 too thankfully I was Tracer so I could save myself and warn the team.

No, the tele never was destroyed. By the time it started the game was pretty much set.

They need a group boot, where everyone has to agree along with one or two persons on the enemy team and pick from a list of set options. Game boots player match ends with just wasted time all around, its like not having a player the whole game.

duckroll

Really impressed with the new map. Explored it in a custom game, tried out mobility with Genji and Pharah. Really good stuff. It's more vertical than it initially looks too, but the vertical nature of it is not in a tower or a two storey castle like I imagined. Instead the map gives a lot of advantages for characters who can climb and fly, because there are so many more ledges and vantage points both inside the castle and outside in the fortifications. The village is also entirely made up of low-rise buildings which mean any flying character can very easy cut across everything, forcing defenders to be more careful about how they defend.

The drawbridge area which acts as the first checkpoint for the payload has areas both top and bottom where you can flank from, so it's going to be interesting to see how that develops in strategies.

Jellie

Really impressed with the new map. Explored it in a custom game, tried out mobility with Genji and Pharah. Really good stuff. It's more vertical than it initially looks too, but the vertical nature of it is not in a tower or a two storey castle like I imagined. Instead the map gives a lot of advantages for characters who can climb and fly, because there are so many more ledges and vantage points both inside the castle and outside in the fortifications. The village is also entirely made up of low-rise buildings which mean any flying character can very easy cut across everything, forcing defenders to be more careful about how they defend.

The drawbridge area which acts as the first checkpoint for the payload has areas both top and bottom where you can flank from, so it's going to be interesting to see how that develops in strategies.
Would you mind seeing how Lucio and his wall climbing is on the map for me please?

Sn4ke_911

This is bullshit. I tried to freeze the bonfire with Mei but nothing happened.

Blizzard pls

Apathy

lol seagulls stream, molten core nerf, when it's over it puts the turret back to the same health it had before it was used

This is bullshit. I tried to freeze the bonfire with Mei but nothing happened.

Blizzard pls

someone needs to go and try sitting down in front of it for a few seconds, see if teleports you to Archdragon Peak

i'm up for some QP tonight before Summer Games is over. Might as well practice up on Genji.

Is this over tonight at 8PM EST or tomorrow?

I'll probably be on, too. Probably practicing Genji, as well.

I only have like two hours or so in on him but I think I'm about to start doing a lot better when I finally broke down and upped his sensitivity. I didn't like the idea of having some characters more sensitive than others, since I like swapping as needed, and swaps to different game-feels are sketchy to me. He's a hell of a lot better with higher sensitivity, though.

Also, completely rearranged his control scheme. 2 triple kills with the Blade... really need to get that achievement while the ult is still OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom