• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member

Okay now tell me what
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▌

means.

sombra

edit: means

:pBBk:
,jB@B@B@B@BBL.
7GBBBMMMMMB@B@B@Nr
:kBBMMOMOMOMOMMMMBB@B1,
:5BBBBBMMOMOMOMOMOMOMMnBnB@BBu.
70nBBBBXBBOMOMOMOMOMOMMBMPBBB@B@B@Nr
GBJ iBB OBMOMOMOMOMOMOM2 BB@B. EB@B@S
BMGJBU. iSuBOMOMOMOMOMOMMOU1: .kBLMMB
BMMBB 7BBMMOMOMOMOMOBB: BBMMB
BB 7@MMOMOMOMM@B@: @@B@B@
OLB. BNBMMOMOMMBEB rBjMB
@ @ M OBOMOMM@q M .@ @@
OvB B:uMMOMOMMBJiB .BvM@B
BBJ 0BMMOMOMOMBB@u q@@@B@
BMBBv GBMMMMMMMMMMMBB5 FBMM@B
BBMBPNi LMEBOMMMMBMMOMMBZM7 rEqBMBB
BBM BmBB qBMOMBBBBMOMBL B@B@B @B@B@M
JmPBBBB7GOMBB. ,@MMM@qLB@B@@@BqB@BBv
iGB,i0MBnMMOE : M@OMM@@@B@Pii@@N:
. BMBMMM@B@B@B@MMM@@@M@B
@B@B.i@MBB@B@B@@BM@::B@B@
B@@@ .B@B.:mad:B@ :B@B @B@O
:0 r@B@ B@@ .@B@: P:
vMB :mad:B@ :BO7
,B@B

apparently

Seems to be related to the ASCII skull again, but I'll wait for the actual codecrackers to figure this out.

I love the jab Blizzard is taking at the rumoured "sky code" which ended up a false lead, by calling the account Skycoder, by the way.

Owzers

i made myself rebirth today despite being tired of qp and the game in general, i can't aim, i can't make the sensitivity work so that i can aim, and it's bugging me. I know i have the heart of a sniper, i just need the thumbs. I got the Tracer Great Britain skin, widowmaker olympic, and Ana legendary. Two snipers! Can't snipe, won't snipe. No Mercy or d.va or lucio though in 50 boxes, all from leveling since it's the only game i played these last three weeks.

Please let Sombra have a win button.

I'm wondering if this is a key of some sort:

00110010 00110011

It's posted at the top before the page gets all wonky.

Those binary numbers are 50 and 51, which are the ASCII values for 2 and 3 respectively. Basically, the thread title is "23", which is a number that has been associated with Sombra in the past in various ways.

PepperedHam

Got a loot box and it was a regular one? Isn't the event still going on for another 50 minutes? Still have the option to switch between normal and summer, but summer showed 0 boxes while normal showed 1.

EDIT: Nvm I guess it's over. 3:13pm PT isn't 4pm Blizzard.

PepperedHam

Until next year then. A Summer of sadness.
Cqk9MV7XgAAH4bz.jpg:large

So if you go to the General Discussion forum, the Sombra teaser thread is on top, and the "Last Post" time indicator is counting down. It was 21h, and ticked down to 20h just now. I think it's happening.

I have a feeling we have to wait till Blizzcon for Sombra reveal.

Doubtful. I'd guess we're going to get Sombra (or the next character) in September. Every other month for a new character/new map seems like it would fit the production schedule right. July - Ana, August - new map/skins, September - Sombra/new character, October - new map/skins, etc.

Prelude.

Just tried the new brawl and I had one of the most mundane Tracer play ever, but I still ended up winning and getting 3 gold medals. Gotta love the shared kills system.

Plesiades

Janina Kowalska. Is Sombra giving us info on another character?

It's probably Ana. The wound and the age range kinda matches. Maybe an alias?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom