• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plum

evd40ud.png

Damn man why'd you have to go and spook me like that?

ramyeon

Can't wait till I don't have to hear about Ana = Sombra anymore.

They better announce something at the end of this countdown!

Man tonight has been awful. I've been paired with some awful teams. A group of three going Hanzo, Widow, Bastion on attack on Hanamura. I'm here to have fun too, guys, but c'mon. Really?!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Now I ain't saying I'd make a ban bet.

But Ana is not Sombra.

She probably is not, would be silly to have the same character twice in the roster BUT she must have some kind of connection to her.

Beckx

it annoys me that i can be gold in damage dealt with Zarya but the game will only ever give me a voting card for projected barriers.

you know who votes for the leader in projected barriers? no one.

LiK

I got really lucky, that was my second ever trophy (first one being play a game with friends hahaha)

Yea, I keep getting three dudes. Finally got a 4th.

No luck with Genji Ult tonight tho. Was hoping to get Nanoboosted to victory but everyone had other plans. Oh well. Guess I'll need to play with randos and hope for some easy kills. Only got 3 max today.

it annoys me that i can be gold in damage dealt with Zarya but the game will only ever give me a voting card for projected barriers.

I vote for Zarya on my team all the time.

I don't think I've seen damage done show up for Zarya before. The main ones are barriers, high energy kills, average energy (if it's 60+) or the usual eliminations/kill streak.

Beckx

I don't think I've seen damage done show up for Zarya before. The main ones are barriers, high energy kills, average energy (if it's 60+) or the usual eliminations/kill streak.

Yeah, i still struggle to keep consistent high energy. Tonight was much better, avg over 40%, but that's still pretty lousy. if i could do better job staying alive it would be higher. low energy is a direct correlation to to time spent doing the death walk of shame.

exYle

Yea, I keep getting three dudes. Finally got a 4th.

No luck with Genji Ult tonight tho. Was hoping to get Nanoboosted to victory but everyone had other plans. Oh well. Guess I'll need to play with randos and hope for some easy kills. Only got 3 max today.

I've only gotten 4 dragonblade kills twice - once was in a crazy KOTH overtime frenzy where all teammates from both teams were on the point, the second was due to a Zarya ult

I-hate-u

4 Legendary dupes in the last 10 lootboxes.

KBNcZ.gif

Come the hell on Blizzard. Legendary dupes shouldn't be a thing in the first place, but getting only 200 credits that I can't even spend on events for it? Gee wiz thanks Blizz.

LiK

I've only gotten 4 dragonblade kills twice - once was in a crazy KOTH overtime frenzy where all teammates from both teams were on the point, the second was due to a Zarya ult

Had a random use Zarya Ult on one enemy twice. Wasted my Dragonblade twice. Fuck that guy.

Just got my first sextuple ever, with genjis dragonblade.
Never mained him, but I'm gonna miss those combos after the nerf.

I'm so jealous. I need to do this before nerf.

R0ckman

Yeah, i still struggle to keep consistent high energy. Tonight was much better, avg over 40%, but that's still pretty lousy. if i could do better job staying alive it would be higher. low energy is a direct correlation to to time spent doing the death walk of shame.

Eh, not really, I only have 25% avg high energy at 6 hours on her with about a 60% win rate and average about 4 deaths a match. Depending on the opposite team you may not get much energy until you absorb ults. Alot of the times as Zayra people don't bother to engage me so I have to rely on sheilds on my teammates for charge.

R0ckman

Damn almost got a 20 kill streak as Reaper but the Reinhardt realized I was the only one on my team doing work so he went completely batshit on me the moment he saw my user name for the rest of the match. The rest of my team couldn't deal with him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom