• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team USA isn't getting anywhere near the finals.

It's a fucking terrible comp of players and hindered by only having 1 true support main.
I mean, have Ster play Ana and Adam play Lucio?

Have MESR play Rein.

They can do the LG 3/1/2 comp. Maybe have Gods and Seagull switching between being he Tank roll with Gods as Winston and Seagull as Zarya. They could definitely do it.

Just had a super shitty match as Junkrat - I was blowing myself up, getting one shot right as I came out of hallways, I died mid-concussion throw about five times, it was awful.

Saved the match by getting a Rip-Tire quadruple kill right at the end when the enemy team was 3m from winning and paved the way for allowing my team to hold the point for the last 30 seconds. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Davidion

Is this the one with the giant AoE for Mei's Ult? How bout rapid-fire icicle gun next, Blizzard?

The much better buff would be if she got a third option on her wall that lets her launch it like a giant projectile from her location, damaging/displacing people and obstructing after it had come to a full stop.

I fell like this would really make Mei's balance much more sensible.

cyborg009

Banned
Even in PTR ranked people still cheese with their ultimate. On Hanamura we were able to capture the second point extremely quickly. Next round the other team decided to save all their ultimate's while attacking the first point. Then on the second point a barrage of ultimate's which caused us losing that match because of it. Not much you can do we with a Genji Winston Reinhardt and Zen barrage.
They even had a Mercy just incase

I still love this game.

edit: I understand its a good strategy but makes the game more about the ultimate's then the skill.

I swear tonight I saw the worst team comps. Bad enough that I just decide to play a char I'm bad with to get practice.

Anytime you enter a Hanamura attack and see 4 Ana's...you know it's a lost cause.

I've seens teams of the following today

4 Ana's in one team
2 rein, 2 bastion, 2 torb.
3 sym, 2 hanzo
4 junkrat

It's stack frenzy today

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The much better buff would be if she got a third option on her wall that lets her launch it like a giant projectile from her location, damaging/displacing people and obstructing after it had come to a full stop.

I fell like this would really make Mei's balance much more sensible.

That would be way more overpowered than her ult buff.

KraytarJ

I swear tonight I saw the worst team comps. Bad enough that I just decide to play a char I'm bad with to get practice.

Anytime you enter a Hanamura attack and see 4 Ana's...you know it's a lost cause.

I've seens teams of the following today

4 Ana's in one team
2 rein, 2 bastion, 2 torb.
3 sym, 2 hanzo
4 junkrat

It's stack frenzy today
I saw a team of 5 Hanzos earlier, coincidentally when my team were 4 Torbs and a Bastion. They then switched up to 4 Hanzos, a Widow, and an Ana. No joke the first time I died I switched to Winston, walked out and got potg.

R0ckman

In the lower ranks the game is almost unplayable (from a progress perspective) solo. There are just so many factors the lower you go.

Join game

Flip coin, if heads you end up on a team of people willing to work out a good comp, if tails you get on a team constantly switching everytime they die with no regard to comp.

Flip another coin, if heads you get a Widow that refuses to switch, if tails you get a Hanzo that refuses to switch.

Flip another coin, if heads player knows how character they choose works, if tails player gets nano boosted as Rein and just sits there with sheild up (just had a PTR comp game with this).

Flip another coin, if heads you get a team that can't kill anything, if tails you get a team that does not focus on the objective.

Flip another coin, if heads your team uses a mic or chat, if tails no communication at all.

Flip another coin, if heads you get a leaver, if tails everyone stays despite odds.

Flip another coin, if heads all accomplishments are made by you having to time your ults perfectly when your team is nearby to take advantage of the play. If tails, you are constantly attacked by the whole enemy team while your team is god knows where.

Flip a coin, if heads the server is stable. If tails the server crashes.

We did it guys
goLNOmM.jpg

Well that was interesting. I got in an argument with this guy in Mendos chat saying Tracer was better than Genji now, and then I was trying to say Zarya shouldn't be nerfed because of her pick rate.

Then he called me Reddit.

Am I doing it right guys??

He was being a total dick the whole time btw.

Owzers

I'm going to try Ana again with lower sensitivity, maybe I was only awful because it was at 70/50, but I'm not looking forward to sleep dart misses.

darklin0

Banned
I feel like I should get an Ana highlight intro just in case I ever get another POTG as her, because what a waste if I finally get a second POTG and it's a normal highlight intro. Eugh.
I have all Lucio's intros and I have never gotten a PotG. I refuse to get the cheap environmental PotG.
T-T

JoeNut

Need some folks in Europe to play with, as someone said above, playing solo is pretty random.
Any tips on good ways to start out? I'm just level 5 and working things out really

LiK

Need some folks in Europe to play with, as someone said above, playing solo is pretty random.
Any tips on good ways to start out? I'm just level 5 and working things out really

Only level 5? Just try out all the heroes and learn the maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom