• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely they have to drop the map and balance changes before S2 starts.

You would think, but they've given no indication of that whatsoever and haven't even promised that the map would be available when S2 starts. AND PC is always the first to get patched so we'll be a day or two after them anyway and we still don't even know when they will get it.

Any PS4 gaffers going to be grouping up tonight?
You getting on? My playing depends on what kind of group I can find.

xaosslug

Is this the one with the giant AoE for Mei's Ult? How bout rapid-fire icicle gun next, Blizzard?

waiting for her uzi alt-fire icicles & changing her ice spray to snowballs that insta-freeze (each shot) on impact, tbqh. It's Mei's Winter wonderland we all just play in it. >_>

Any PS4 gaffers going to be grouping up tonight?

i'm on rn. Played a few games w/ Skii and Metalmurphy, earlier. :)

exYle

You would think, but they've given no indication of that whatsoever and haven't even promised that the map would be available when S2 starts. AND PC is always the first to get patched so we'll be a day or two after them anyway and we still don't even know when they will get it.

I'm playing Deus Ex right now, and I have to eat and take care of something in a short bit, but I'll be playing in about 2 or so hours from now

I'll get on in a bit. Warning though. Doing s76 and/or sniper training. So don't join/invite if you don't want a worthless teammie. If I'm tilted enough I might pull out Zarya or pharah.

kaskade

Hopefully the update hits tomorrow (or soon). I think we need some time with the new map and balancing before season 2 starts.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I still don't get how McHanzo happened tbh. I don't have an issue with it and I appreciate art of pretty much all of the ships in the game, I just done quite get how that one came about :p

None of them make any sense.

They're all super forced outside of like Lucio and DVa having some cute dialogue together.

Hopefully the update hits tomorrow (or soon). I think we need some time with the new map and balancing before season 2 starts.
Hopefully the console patch is tomorrow too. Seems like this stuff has been known about for, what, two weeks? I would think that would be enough time for Sony/MS to approve this patch, but I won't keep my hopes up.

LiK

waiting for her uzi alt-fire icicles & changing her ice spray to snowballs that insta-freeze (each shot) on impact, tbqh. It's Mei's Winter wonderland we all just play in it. >_>

i'm on rn. Played a few games w/ Skii and Metalmurphy, earlier. :)

What's your PSN? I wanna play with someone lol

Sweden vs. US for finals

Calling it.

Sweden OP pls nerf.

Implying China isn't completely nuts. It's actually just Invictus. S. Korea has some solid players, but I don't think they have much chemistry. CIS & Baltic seems like the strongest of the European teams, with Sweden right behind it.

Implying China isn't completely nuts. It's actually just Invictus. S. Korea has some solid players, but I don't think they have much chemistry. CIS & Baltic seems like the strongest of the European teams, with Sweden right behind it.
Nah, Sweden is by far the best team in the tourney, at least the best European team.

iddqd: either 1st or 2nd best McCree, easy.
Tviq:eek:ne of the best Genjis out there
Chips:probably best support player, if not best Zen
Coco: probably best Zarya in the world and a great Rein

They stacked. Ain't no one gonna beat them.

are there two different gods?

is gods moonlighting?
I'm assuming they are two different people as their most picked heroes are different.

I got confused for a minute cause I didn't see gods on team US, so when I saw the other Gods on Columbia, I was really confused about why his heroes were supports and not McCree lol.
then I actually looked deeper into team US :p

Salarians

Just played a handful of games with a bunch of other 100+ people, two 200+ people, and... a level 7 who only used Genji the entire time 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom