• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

lol ;)
Htb67Y1.png

I assume everyone posting things like 95 elims and 40k damage/healing are playing ranked? :p otherwise I am dreadful, lol

My highest was 21k with Lucio in QP :)

I assume everyone posting things like 95 elims and 40k damage/healing are playing ranked? :p otherwise I am dreadful, lol

My highest was 21k with Lucio in QP :)

It's not even pulling the best statistical game - according to Overbuff my best QP elimination game was 46 as Junkrat, and it's 53 elims as Tracer in competitive.

It could be its just pulling your best competitive match as the character you have the most time played as.

probably? IDK how I would have has 9 mins objective time otherwise xD
That would make more sense... I've never touched competitive but my highest are much lower than a lot ITT so I was feeling quite crappy in comparison LOL
It's not even pulling the best statistical game - according to Overbuff my best QP elimination game was 46 as Junkrat, and it's 53 elims as Tracer in competitive.

It could be its just pulling your best competitive match as the character you have the most time played as.
it must be like that then :p I've never touched comp so I only have QP to go on.

Jellie

That would make more sense... I've never touched competitive but my highest are much lower than a lot ITT so I was feeling quite crappy in comparison LOL

it must be like that then :p I've never touched comp so I only have QP to go on.
I think it picks the best match out of either QP or comp. Its just that the majority of people get better stats in competitive as it's more rounds so more eliminatations healing and objective time so it ends up usually showing stats from a competitive game.

Satch

Banned
for me that website said

"They call me The Queen Bey" for my pharah performance on Temple of Anubis

how did it know im a beyonce stan
Wtf

If this off season has taught me anything it's that if you're 'not touching' comp then you're doing it wrong.

I miss those long ass 60 elimination games, with great team composition and communication. Where it's obvious that the teams are very evenly matched, so if you personally can just a little better it can make all the difference. So fun.

QP (especially in a group) will just put you against a team that you destroy, then another, if you beat them the game had decided that you are 'worthy' to go against an insanely good team that wipes the floor with you. You go from feeling like a badass to a piece of shit in one match. It's almost never a good game.

God give me S2, even with all the issues, S1 was a blast.

MGrant

Because of my performance at Dorado, they call me BLACK FOREST HAM. Hahaha what does this have to do with Mei at all? Love it.

Kwixotik

Today I'm sacking for some reason in terms of KDR, but I'll get like most damage dealt or most eliminations. I don't know whether to feel like I'm doing well or badly.

Hey guys, hope you can help me with this bug. Since a few days my character will walk super slowly in the game, particularly from the spawn point until the objective. This is the shittiest bug to have in this game. Nothing more frustrating than getting killed and taking forever to get back into action! I'm super annoyed by this.

Did anybody else have this issue and hopefully knows how to solve it? This is on PS4 by the way.

Kito

I want to see a brawl with a 1 healer limit on top of the 1 hero limit to see how that would play out. I feel as though the game would be more fun without the double healer meta.

If this off season has taught me anything it's that if you're 'not touching' comp then you're doing it wrong.

I miss those long ass 60 elimination games, with great team composition and communication. Where it's obvious that the teams are very evenly matched, so if you personally can just a little better it can make all the difference. So fun.

QP (especially in a group) will just put you against a team that you destroy, then another, if you beat them the game had decided that you are 'worthy' to go against an insanely good team that wipes the floor with you. You go from feeling like a badass to a piece of shit in one match. It's almost never a good game.

Yeah, that's all nice when you have a group to play with. Solo queue in QP is miles better than comp and doesn't feel any different.

duckroll

Hey guys, hope you can help me with this bug. Since a few days my character will walk super slowly in the game, particularly from the spawn point until the objective. This is the shittiest bug to have in this game. Nothing more frustrating than getting killed and taking forever to get back into action! I'm super annoyed by this.

Did anybody else have this issue and hopefully knows how to solve it? This is on PS4 by the way.

Start learning Genji.

Jellie

Accidentally pressing crouch? Have you rebound it or anything? Kinda a long shot answer.

Prelude.

You know how you're supposed to let the other team take the objective when they almost got it and you should fall back or it's gonna snowball? Well, don't fucking do that when it's been overtime for 30 seconds and only 2 enemies are on the point. I was on my way to the point, ult ready, when I saw 2 people turn around and go back when they where 5 meters before the point. Like, what the fuck.

A few things to check. Did you rebind crouch to L3 recently, or any other button that you are hitting regularly?

Are you moving a constant speed from your stick being neutral, to your stick being 100% in 1 direction. You should move faster the further your stick is pressed. If you are building up speed and then come to a crawl, your sticks are going out, and you'll need a new DS4.

Is your stick not centered when it first gets power? Causing problems with the default position.

Redmoon

Guessing my best stats weren't during my best game. Not like there's much data to go on right now with 50 hours anyway :p

DLWQaOj.jpg

Field medic sums up what I do with him. DPS support anyone?

Squire

Banned

*if you placed well

I think Tracer and Genji players probably do the best in solo qs. they can dominate entire teams.

If you are severely outmatched it's tough because if your team can't finish off weak enemies then Genji and Tracer lose a lot of value, they aren't usually getting 100% of damage on someone. Many times I'll be saying to myself 'damn we just can't finish off these kills'
technically I'm just talking Tracer, I imagine Genji is similar but I'm not positive.

I'll die on the 'Roadhog solo carry' hill. Hook their Lucio out of the battle early and it can make all the difference, don't rely on other healers, and you can be in the thick of the action.

brian!

Dunno how to scrnshot on phone, but i got called "django unchained" for my mcree play which gives me mixed feelings considering the era mcree is supposed to evoke lol

LiK

If you are severely outmatched it's tough because if your team can't finish off weak enemies then Genji and Tracer lose a lot of value, they aren't usually getting 100% of damage on someone. Many times I'll be saying to myself 'damn we just can't finish off these kills'
technically I'm just talking Tracer, I imagine Genji is similar but I'm not positive.

I'll die on the 'Roadhog solo carry' hill. Hook their Lucio out of the battle early and it can make all the difference, don't rely on other healers, and you can be in the thick of the action.

oh hey, if we play together this week, i'm hoping if you can Zarya up with my Hanzo for that damn quad kill trophy. not sure if i'll be on tonight but i'm gonna ask ahead of time. :)

Jellie

Anyone else playing on the PTR and getting 2 points for every win and minus a billion for every loss?
Apparently they changed it as people were higher than they should be. It's trying to put you where they think you really should be I think. Dunno how they can tell if you are too high though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom