• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.
asking again for a new page :p

what time should you be hitting lucio's pushback/tracer's recall/escape move #6 to escape from road hog's hook? I feel like I only manage it 50% of the time, or less.
If you know he has it, it's just luck of the draw who wins. You just have to constantly be on the move. If you see a Roadhog as Tracer, just keep blinking and hope he misses.

Skii

Sorry I had to leave after one game. My internet was so bad. I literally was seeing everything 2 seconds after it happened. Surprised I even managed to get 7 eliminations in that game lol.

Internet problems is just what I need as season 2 is about to start.

If you know he has it, it's just luck of the draw who wins. You just have to constantly be on the move. If you see a Roadhog as Tracer, just keep blinking and hope he misses.

Yeah, I find that whenever there's a Roadhog on the other team, I survive a lot longer if I'm jumping a lot, to throw off their hook aim. And if you're Lucio, keep a Amp It Up in reserve so that you can hammer on the Soundwave button to knock Roadhog back and then amp up your healing. In most cases, I'll get away.

Speaking of Tracer, just had one of my better matches with her on Volskaya. Twice I got to sneak up on a Bastion and totally shred him from behind on Point A, and on Point B blinked across the right flank gap over and over again to sneak around behind the enemy team and whittle them down. No matter how many times they did it, they never thought to look to their left. Tracer seems to be one of those characters where I'm either totally kicking ass, or feel like I'm contributing nothing; seems to be no in-between. But when it works out, she's so much fun to annoy with.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
When you're playing Mercy and the whole team wipes but your Ult is only at 70%

2016-09-0123_19_24-imgdje9.png

Prelude.

So, after a terrible Widowmaker match (in the brawl, which is terrible on its own) I finally decided to turn off mouse acceleration. It was on both on Windows and on the Logitech tool thingy. Feels kinda weird right now. I didn't boot up the game yet but I guess I'll have to re-adjust everything again, fug.

Sn4ke_911

So, after a terrible Widowmaker match (in the brawl, which is terrible on its own) I finally decided to turn off mouse acceleration. It was on both on Windows and on the Logitech tool thingy. Feels kinda weird right now. I didn't boot up the game yet but I guess I'll have to re-adjust everything again, fug.

Always turn mouse acceleration off.

Sn4ke_911

Are the servers down or something? I got booted and getting Game Server Connection Failed... Retrying over and over

Be careful, i had the exact same problem yesterday and tried to rejoin over and over again, suddenly i got an EXP penalty for living too often.

Thankfully in my case it only lasted a few matches since i never left before.

Sn4ke_911

I don't play shooters so I never felt the need to do it. I was on 1750 DPI before, now I think 950 is the closest to what was like before.

I'm using 800 DPI and an in-game sense of 5.00 but i'm still on a 60 Hz monitor so i'm not sure how that effects your setup if you're on 144 Hz.

Shit, Tuesday seems to be my 'hell day' this semester. By the time I get home that night, or home the next day all my Gaf train peeps will already be done with their placement matches. :(

Stay up late and play with me since it'll be morning for me.

8am wake up on Wednesday.

I'd be willing to just put in the necessary work on this long weekend if it could free me up for Tuesday. But Physics 4410 is one of those classes where if you're aren't with a group/TA you'll just be bashing your head against the wall for hours. And we always meet on Tuesday. I'll do what I can to maybe play a few games Tuesday morning before I leave (pls patch early Blizz) then depending how I feel that night, I might be able to play that night. If not, it will have to be Wednesday afternoon :/

Jellie

8am wake up on Wednesday.

I'd be willing to just put in the necessary work on this long weekend if it could free me up for Tuesday. But Physics 4410 is one of those classes where if you're aren't with a group/TA you'll just be bashing your head against the wall for hours. And we always meet on Tuesday. I'll do what I can to maybe play a few games Tuesday morning before I leave (pls patch early Blizz) then depending how I feel that night, I might be able to play that night. If not, it will have to be Wednesday afternoon :/
Oh sounds rough. Surprised you still got classes now? Thought they break up for summer. They do here at least. I won't be able to play much if at all when I get to the end of the month cos I'll be starting my masters programme.

Oh sounds rough. Surprised you still got classes now? Thought they break up for summer. They do here at least. I won't be able to play much if at all when I get to the end of the month cos I'll be starting my masters programme.

This is the second week of the semester. Just started.

But I had Summer classes anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom