• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mine01

stahp...
5yPViZx.png
Can confirm

Skii

Lol the Genji nerfs actually stayed. I understand the dragon blade but why the triple jump? That's so important :(

LiK

I'm assuming we'd have the patch now if it wasn't down since the bone does. Sucks. I have to leave for class in an hour but hopefully we're good to go when I get back.

If so would you be down for some placement around 11:30 est time?

i might be on. if not i'll be home early tomorrow and can play after 1PM EST if you wanna wait. def not gonna do my placements solo. it fucked me over in Season 1.

Nimby

Banned
So from the patch notes I take it Symmetra still has tickler turrets? Bummer, I actually expected them to bring back her normal damage. I want Torbs damage back too, but people actually complained about him so I don't think it's going to get changed.

MaKTaiL

when zens changes survived last ptr you should have lost all hope in blizzard reverting any ptr changes

Zen continues to do the same DPS (59.8 down from 60) when he is using the orb of discord on someone. The only difference now is that other friendly players will do a little bit less damage to the same enemy with the orb.

i might be on. if not i'll be home early tomorrow and can play after 1PM EST if you wanna wait. def not gonna do my placements solo. it fucked me over in Season 1.
11am would be good until I go to Comic con tomorrow afternoon. I won't do solo, I'll just learn the new map if no one is online but if there's a Gaf train I probably won't miss it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Zen continues to do the same DPS (59.8 down from 60) when he is using the orb of discord on someone. The only difference now is that other friendly players will do a little bit less damage to the same enemy with the orb.

talking about last ptr not this one

finalflame

I hope all the butthurt Genji mains who cried about how the nerfs would never make it into live are eating crow right now.

Happy this made it in time for the long weekend, gonna play the heck outta competitive.

Prelude.

Oh my god, I just had my first match with no mouse acceleration, first time on Eichenwalde, on defense. We won, 21 elims, PotG. This might be a game changer. I was actually headshotting with McCree kinda reliably.

Maddocks

2k in coins, so temped to get the new reign skin, but the dirty one and not the clean one because I like the idea of it being a real dark souls boss who has been waiting a long time for cursed undead.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
2k in coins, so temped to get the new reign skin, but the dirty one and not the clean one because I like the idea of it being a real dark souls boss who has been waiting a long time for cursed undead.

I think the clean one looks better, especially if you have or are planning on getting his gold weapon.

Satch

Banned
i see mercy getting buffed means we are back to listening to mercy players whine the whole game over mic about everything everyone else is apparently doing wrong

my favorite. i love support mains

ricelord

welp if it ever update on ps4 i'm willing to play placement matches with yall. might have a friend of my play also.

rice3rd is my psn tag.

leaf_

Matchmaking is still a joke my friend(lvl200+) and I(lvl100+) just got in our first placement a full team of 20s and 30s on both sides. WHY blizzard WHY :(
Gold damage and elimination as a Zarya at least we won.

Skii

when zens changes survived last ptr you should have lost all hope in blizzard reverting any ptr changes

Yeah I just expected Blizzard to have the basic common sense to know that it was dragon blade that made Genji slightly overpowered, not his ability to triple jump.

He was basically my go to hero now for when Reaper can't get the job done offensively. I'll definitely try him out but I can't see him being anywhere near as effective as Reaper/Tracer/McCree now.

Matchmaking is still a joke my friend(lvl200+) and I(lvl100+) just got in our first placement a full team of 20s and 30s on both sides. WHY blizzard WHY :(
Gold damage and elimination as a Zarya at least we won.
The levels you're referring to are meaningless. Especially if you're talking about placement matches, where it assumes all players are equal initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom