• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonkid

Been having more matches than usual with good teams the past couple days, feeling blessed 😇

edit: woot, hope it drops soon for consoles.

xaosslug

Holy shit competitive just went live. And Eichenwald is here.

on console waiting like

6UKOWiH.gif

Jellie

Are people on console going to do ranked straight away or play around on the new map/see how the new balances are first?

xaosslug

Are people on console going to do ranked straight away or play around on the new map/see how the new balances are first?

yeah, I'm probably gonna get to know the new map first. I wouldn't want to be plopped down into Eichenwalde straight away in comp w/o knowing what's what. xD

Straight in, no lube.

I don't mind losing a few while learning. At the end of the day, I'll still end up where I'm supposed to be in competitive.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Also holy shit they're dropping in season 2 immediately?

I'd suggest gaffers to steer clear of ranked for a few days.

xaosslug

Oh wow, just got 500 coins in a lootbox. Will the update have any new cool cosmetics?

new sitting + laughing emotes for the entire roster + Rein has 2 new legendary skins, so yeah. And KWEEN D.Va's sitting emote is legendary (1000 coins), so save up buddy boyee! ;)

So the new emotes and Reinhardt skins are live, too? I have tons of coins saved up just itching to spend.

Edit: nm, just saw above. Zarya laughing emote, here I come!

Skii

Definitely going to do the brawl for a couple of days before going into competitive. Imagine that new map being in your placement matches. Apparently there's quite a harsh choke point on the first capture point as well as some dangerous corridors near the end so I think you'd benefit immensely from learning how to navigate those areas so you aren't completely in the dark for competitive.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
enjoy the first day of a new map by playing torbjorn or bastion until your spots become blatantly obvious and any other spots are terribly easy because blizzards balance is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom