• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMoth

Yay finally downloading.

Anyone PS4 EU looking to group up for placements, add me! (psn = TomABrook). I play anyone really, depending what's needed

I've only got that pos bundled headset so apologies if voice quality is crap, haven't tried using it before.

xaosslug

already at 66% and blazzzzzing
VEx1noo.gif

ETA: it's done! Loading... see u on da other side brothers & sisters!

Jarate

Banned
GIVE ME THE PATCH

since my IRL friend isnt on yet, I'll join the gaf train, but we should warm up first. I'll play Zarya/Reaper/Zenyatta

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I played so much mei today.

So much.

Even doing silly stuff like attack payload. Which actually works pretty well when you have a blizzard handy and contesting the final point.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I placed waaaaay lower than my season 1 placement since I solo queued and got paired with some real shit teams. I'm really disappointed.

SiDCrAzY

If anybody on PS4 wants to add me SiDCrAzYY, don't use a mic though, unless I really have to.

I mainly use Lucio, and then from there I've use Soldier, Reaper, Junkrat, Torb.

Owzers

If you join train, don't be an asshole. That's all we ask. Have fun and losing is no big deal.

I would like to join this train sometime, look for a friend request from Owzers today. I'll add whoever i see on this page too. I started using a mic for comp at the end of season 1 only to read here that people rarely ever use mics.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Just like last season I place, then matchmaking sticks me with lower ranked players every match and we lose because I can't carry the match.

I don't understand why I'm never one of the lower ranked players on the team.

Blunoise

Hey guys just brought overwatch on PlayStation. I'm looking to get really good and maybe one day get into E sports. Probably unlikely lol but yea I want to make some gaf friends just like on Destiny gaf. Psn blunoise1

ekim

Hey guys just brought overwatch on PlayStation. I'm looking to get really good and maybe one day get into E sports. Probably unlikely lol but yea I want to make some gaf friends just like on Destiny gaf. Psn blunoise1

Have fun with the game in the first place. E sports with Overwatch is primarily on PC btw. :)

Jarate

Banned

If you want e-sports, get into PC

There will probably be a dedicated PS4 comp scene eventually, but no money is going to be involved

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
They did something to POTG i think. I am seeing more Mercy POTGs after the new patch. Reviving 2 or 3 characters.
If there is a mercy on a team and they have a pulse, they're getting POTG 100% of the time. Had Genji 5-man wipe beat by a 4-man Rez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom