• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permanently A

This posted yet?

cbUKoJN.png

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I keep getting disconnected since this week. I've never had this problem before and I've been playing since release. It's random and annoying. It isn't my Internet. Only Overwatch gives me this problem. So annoying.

Crzy1

All those credits I saved for nothing.
Yeah, I've been using a lot of mine, but I have all the skins I want(that I can buy with coins), so I'm almost at 3k that I have nothing to use on. Really hope they release something to spend them on, soon.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
I just finished my ten matches to get a competitive rank. I'm sitting at 51. How does that compare to everyone else here? I'm curious where I sit among OverwatchGaf
That's about average. Here's the season end payout table to give you an idea at the rankings:

SR 0-39: 10 CPs
SR 40-45: 20 CPs
SR 46-49: 40 CPs
SR 50-52: 60 CPs
SR 53-55: 80 CPs
SR 56-59: 120 CPs
SR 60-64: 200 CPs
SR 65+: 300 CPs

finalflame

I hate how you can fucking choke on hybrid maps. Team fucking steamrolled everything in Numbani until the final push, then fucking choked hard. Loss. Back to 58.

FUCK.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
I just joined a game and for some reason none of the models would load until like a minute in.

And also some people were discussing Sonic and Spyro?

elrpgKl.png

ramyeon

The unconventional Gaf train was unsuccessful. Oh well, we knew it was a long shot going in.
Yeah all good, 50s is a whole different ballgame. Would love to be up there legitimately one day. For now I've reached my all time low of 39 haha. Guess I just gotta do better in my placement matches next season.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
like i can't believe people can complain about anything in this game when orb of discord exists in its current state

orb of discord is so beyond any bullshit in this game. current orb of discord is straight up the most bullshit in the game. current orb of discord is the most unbalanced shit i've ever seen in a video game across several online fpses and mmos. they buffed the travel speed and no one thought, 'maybe we should put a cooldown on this thing that deletes half of someones hp for their entire team? NAH'

like do current zenyettas ever let go of the e key when they're bashing their heads on the keyboard?

fucking hell.

like i can't believe people can complain about anything in this game when orb of discord exists in its current state

orb of discord is so beyond any bullshit in this game. current orb of discord is straight up the most bullshit in the game. current orb of discord is the most unbalanced shit i've ever seen in a video game across several online fpses and mmos. they buffed the travel speed and no one thought, 'maybe we should put a cooldown on this thing that deletes half of someones hp for their entire team? NAH'

like do current zenyettas ever let go of the e key when they're bashing their heads on the keyboard?

fucking hell.
Bah gawd the salt.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I mean orb of discord had the potential to be the biggest bullshit in the game even with the lower travel speed, it was just that zen was never alive long enough to matter.

Now that he is though...

I reckon with slower orb speed he'll still be broken.

Blu(e)

Bought a big mouse pad. Barely fits on my desk but it feel really great since I play on low sensitivity. Can do a full swipe for a 360 spin without slipping off like my old mouse pad.

finalflame

Duo/tri queue with people you know are good at communicating, and the rest of the team hops on voice chat and coordinates: Go from 53-59 in a couple of hours.

Play with absolute trash randoms: Drop from 59-56.

Seriously, I fucking hate this game sometimes.

I may not kill many people as Symettra, but making them spend three ults destroying my turret/teleporter nest (A rip-Tire that I sniped, a Bastion in tank form, and a Soldier with me in his sights) makes me feel like I was doing a good job.

ZangBa

You're telling me I lost 80 points when I was 1 game away from 60, then dropped 7 ranks after 10 losses in a row? I don't think there is enough time to even try to claw my way back up. :C

Meia

No cooldown for his discord is really weird tbh.

I think the biggest problem is if you put a CD on it, and you put it on someone you don't want it on, you wasted a CD. Of course it would stop the slamming of the E key against a group, but then again a Rein having a shield up does that anyway, so...

Was staying in the low 50s as a Reaper, then I started playing Rein full time, solo-queing, got up to 60. Nothing in the game feels better than nailing a charge and slamming someone into the nearest wall. :D

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Just got matched with two separate groups on my team and they threw the game with troll picks because one guy from one group wanted the other to switch off Torb, nevermind that no one contested the payload and I'm sitting there with an amazing 20 second gold!!!!

I reported both groups for cheating because well, there was nothing else I really could do as they collectively held their hands up and said fuck it and I was the unlucky sap that matched up with them.

duckroll

What if the reason Sombra is taking so long to surface is that she's gathering data on all the weaknesses of the heroes, and adapting herself around it before showing up? Instead of nerfing or buffing anyone, Blizzard will just use Sombra as a hard counter against everyone!!!!!

Danj

That's about average. Here's the season end payout table to give you an idea at the rankings:

SR 0-39: 10 CPs
SR 40-45: 20 CPs
SR 46-49: 40 CPs
SR 50-52: 60 CPs
SR 53-55: 80 CPs
SR 56-59: 120 CPs
SR 60-64: 200 CPs
SR 65+: 300 CPs

Is this for your highest rank during the season, or the rank you finish at?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
no offense to anyone (seriously) and not directed at this guy

But I am SOOOO glad I ignored gaf and spent my credits. I didnt think it made sense to save my credits for summer skins when we knew ziltch about them.

One day they will add new credit buyable skins, and I shall bathe them in my near 9K gold.

I hope they improve their system next time they do a seasonal event atleast. If they really want to lock out currency, they need to add a temporary new type that you can accumulate off dupes so you can get specific things you want. Or make it so you can't dupe the special stuff. It feels really bad if you only want something like American McCree and even through a sea of duplicates aren't anywhere closer. Doesn't really make me want to even buy a crate since it's straight up gambling for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom