• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went from 2880 to 3250 in one session. And we got Lik his Diamond from like 2600. Amazing streak. Great games.

The Tracer and Dva were working wonders. Congrats Lik!

Ramirez

Ended my night with a 9500 healing, 7 sleeps, and 10 nano assists as Ana. I think she is absolutely one of the best options on attack the more I play her. You just need your team to give the idea a chance. The Zarya in that game was shooting at me for half the match wanting me to switch, meh, lol.

LiK

Amazing win streak with Vault tonight. We destroyed so many teams and even helped carry some awful people in our group. I managed to reach Diamond in one night.

D.va is getting the golden guns this season!

CrzvMV8WcAEFC_p.jpg

No_Style

Amazing win streak with Vault tonight. We destroyed so many teams and even helped carry some awful people in our group. I managed to reach Diamond in one night.

D.va is getting the golden guns this season!

CrzvMV8WcAEFC_p.jpg

Congrats! Just got it with my group here as well.

ISOM

It's amazing the amount of people who play Ana and hold onto their ults as if you only have one a game. When in actuality she gets it so fast that it should be on cooldown.

LiK

Just went from 2880 to 3250 in one session. And we got Lik his Diamond from like 2600. Amazing streak. Great games.

The Tracer and Dva were working wonders. Congrats Lik!

Thanks, it was fun. It started off so poorly in the first two games but then we hit our stride and nothing stopped us. I saved clips of most of our matches. Might do a montage of all our kills when we combined abilities. Who needs mics? lol

Looks like everyone is doing well tonight. I just went on a massive winstreak and made it to 3010, so now I don't even care how well I do for the rest of the season.

I didn't. What I'm saying is the teams who kept repeatedly trouncing my team always seemed to have at least one person with one.

I see multiple golden guns in literally every match I play. I don't think it's at all rare.

The best Ps4 Tracer on Earth had stats that are worse than mine (of course he has an insane SR and win rate) But I'm almost sure i'm top 100. The fucking site just won't update. :(

Shouta

Still hovering around 2500 after a few wins/losses tonight. I probably shouldn't pair with a random kid that can only play Attack chars, lol.

I got a sweet POTG as Zarya tonight though. Opposing team stacked for a last second rush on the Market part in Li Jiang tower and as they all stormed the front, I Ult'd them while the rest of my team just swooped up for the Team Kill. I was the only Ult used too, I think. The Junkrat just unloaded like crazy on them.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Theres also timezones, but ive been playing at weird hours. Shoot me an invite if you ever get around to it though.

Bah, having a troll bastion on the team on comp is the worst.

I'd take a bad bastion over a troll one anyday. He stayed in the spawn room the whole time.

Antiwhippy

Tracer is the least picked offensive hero!!

No nerf!!!

On PC, while I think that she is one of the most obnoxious heroes to play against and I've certainly met some scarily good ones, I don't think she's really anywhere near overpowered.

Might be different on console, but I've been able to one-shot headshot her pretty regularly.

duckroll

Look at all these impressive PS4 stats for characters who don't require aiming. I'm really impressed! Good job guys!

This isn't salt, it's pure unprocessed sodium.

On PC, while I think that she is one of the most obnoxious heroes to play against and I've certainly met some scarily good ones, I don't think she's really anywhere near overpowered.

Might be different on console, but I've been able to one-shot headshot her pretty regularly.

I've been one-shot by Zenyattas far too often on console.

Look at all these impressive PS4 stats for characters who don't require aiming. I'm really impressed! Good job guys!

This isn't salt, it's pure unprocessed sodium.

I think it's past duckroll's bedtime. He seems cranky.

I'm bias. But you absolutely don't see two per game, or even one like Genji was. Her ult isn't very game changing which was Genji's main problem. The elusiveness is definitely the thing they have in common the most. I'm guessing they won't nerf her. But I remain wary.

I still say she can be countered without much trouble.

I'm bias. But you absolutely don't see two per game, or even one like Genji was. Her ult isn't very game changing which was Genji's main problem. The elusiveness is definitely the thing they have in common the most. I'm guessing they won't nerf her. But I remain wary.

I still say she can be countered without much trouble.

She counters her counters.

She's kinda like Zarya in that way. If you're good enough, you can deal with anything.

duckroll

This season I'm seeing a lot of Zarya and Mei. In fact, on KotH in particular, Mei vs Mei battles are common place and can easily define the game.

She counters her counters.

She's kinda like Zarya in that way. If you're good enough, you can deal with anything.
Very few are though.

When was the last time your team got their ass kicked by a Tracer? Even though I think she's better in the new meta I honestly haven't seen many that are very menacing. Pesky at worst. Especially if we are comparing her to old Genji.

Antiwhippy

Except for KotH.

She's pretty much made for that mode.

This season I'm seeing a lot of Zarya and Mei. In fact, on KotH in particular, Mei vs Mei battles are common place and can easily define the game.

I actually haven't had a chance to use Mei in KotH because if I don't go healer no one will. :(

duckroll

I don't think Tracer is all that great a pick for KotH anymore. She's basically a utility hero rather than a straight DPS one, and you generally only have 1 slot for that at best if you're running 2 tanks and 2 healers, which is really what you need to hold after taking the point. These days, Mei fills the slot so much better than Tracer.

I actually haven't had a chance to use Mei in KotH because if I don't go healer no one will. :(

Had the worst Soldier (with a golden gun!) in KotH yesterday via random pub in our team. He couldn't do anything, couldn't kill the Pharah, and our Hanzo was outdamaging him. Then after 2 terrible rounds of losses (which we could have won if someone just killed the Pharah consistently!), the Soldier changed out because we were begging... into a.... Mei. We were like "for fuck's sake..." but then his Mei was so on point that the enemy was being blocked off when they needed to be, frozen when they were cut off, it was magical. We proceeded to win 3 rounds in a row.

Antiwhippy

No what? Maybe for lower level tracers but higher level KotH is defined by tracer vs tracer battles. She just does such insane damage at the range KotH operates at.

duckroll

Okay from now on I'm going to demand a Tracer on our team during KotH, and if it goes badly, I'll just ban everyone who suggested it!!!! The new GAF meta.

PatjuhR

6-4 in playing matches. Pretty satisfied although I won 5 out of the first 7. But ready for the first competitive match.

I read good news here about leavers and in my placement I haven't seen any leavers, but the first competitive match I play I already get a leaver in first round of KOTH. Had false hopes because one of the enemy also left, but he came back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom