• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

Fuck the incompetent useless human beings who play this game. They deserve nothing but the worst shit in life. Do they pick useless mccree because they have a hard time fucking tying their fucking shoe

I'm sick and tired of people being so fucking incompetent. I'm so fucking upset right now. This is literally the stupidest shitbof all fucking time. I hate the people who play this game

but...I...I hanjo

Fuck the incompetent useless human beings who play this game. They deserve nothing but the worst shit in life. Do they pick useless mccree because they have a hard time fucking tying their fucking shoe

I'm sick and tired of people being so fucking incompetent. I'm so fucking upset right now. This is literally the stupidest shitbof all fucking time. I hate the people who play this game
Sounds like you need to take a break if you're asking terrible things on people over a video game.

Jarate

Banned
I just don't comprehend this shitty games MMR bullshit where I get judged the same as DPS in stats. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea. Now plat is filled with literal idiots who main DPS who should be gold while the healers and tanks are competent players.

Blizzard are fucking morons.

maomaoIYP

Is PSN having trouble? Was just in a game where we were losing and 3 dudes from the other team get kicked together. They spend the next 2 mins trying to join and then getting kicked non-stop. We won of course, but damn I feel bad for them.

ZangBa

It's all good here solo queueing. 5 man grouped party, but I'll be the only one to play support on KotH with Zenyatta. Oh, don't worry we got the point, that means I'll be the only one left on it while you go on about your tomfoolery elsewhere. Dang, we lost, can't believe it, and after that Reinhardt solo charged in.

Strider

salty.gif

Jarate

Banned
I told ya'll I'd get mad

Also, who was the fucking idiot who decided that if a team caps the last point with no time they get to get a minute the next round?

Who thought that that was a good idea. You shouldn't be rewarded for that shit.

Jarate

Banned
3 golds + a silver as a tank = loosing 25 points

3 golds + a silver winning as a tank = earning 25 points

Who the fuck decided that was a good idea too

3 golds + a silver as a tank = loosing 25 points

3 golds + a silver winning as a tank = earning 25 points

Who the fuck decided that was a good idea too
Gaining the same thing for losing as you would for winning.

Sounds like every ranked system I've ever heard of lol

Dude, just stop playing for now. At this rate, your brain is going to explode.

do you guys still like playing qp or is it all comp? I never invite anyone to group up when i'm playing qp with my one irl friend because i presume everyone is doing the comp chomp.

I've been playing QP all week, and would enjoy teaming up with you and your friend. My PSN is thethinwhiteduke. I'll be playing this weekend, add me.

Jarate

Banned
Gaining the same thing for losing as you would for winning.

Sounds like every ranked system I've ever heard of lol

Dude, just stop playing for now. At this rate, your brain is going to explode.

Accept that's not true at all because if I suddenly did worse I'd lose 50+ points for a loss because this shit is based on skill. If I'm doing incredibly well as a tank I should be fucking rewarded for doing well, when clearly the game is just going ALL CLASSES ARE THE SAME SO WERE GOING TO JUDGE CLASSES THE SAME ON A SCALE BECAUSE IM BLIZZARD AND I CANT PROGRAM A PROPER MMR ALGORHYTHM AND DONT COMPREHEND THAT TANK CLASSES ARE LITERALLY DESIGNED TO NOT DO AS MUCH DAMAGE

I'm not playing the game any longer, but I told ya'll I would get upset, and someone needs to hear the horrid game design decisions implemented by Blizzard.

Jarate

Banned
And the worst is that I have to deal with this shit because I'm super under ranked. I'm annihilating people who are diamond DPS at the job they are supposed to be doing while rocking over 10k damage blocked and the most objective time.

Jarate

Banned
They do?

We had one that just put the timer at 0 for them and we get to attack again with our time.

Route 66 they cap the last point in OT and get an extra minute (we do as well) and we lose because they just ran mei + torb + dva and just stall as long as possible because my DPS is too incompetent to take out a fucking Torbjorn who doesn't have a turret

Xyber

Holy shit people can be so fucking frustrating. We have a bad team comp, only me as the healer, the Genji who can't kill shit refuses to change, the McCree that also isn't killing much is on voice flaming Genji because he didn't get to play Genji himself. There's the random Junkrat who isn't saying shit and don't really do much to kill the other team.

Meanwhile both tanks and I are trying to get anyone to go second healer, it's like we don't exist because no one does anything to actually help win the game. We have 3 damage dealers and the other team were on the payload with a Rein+Bastion the whole map without dying a single time, that shouldn't happen.

So most of the defense was me behind a Rein shield, trying to take down their shield with Zen. Didn't go so well when our shield was gone in a few seconds.

Some people got carried so fucking hard during placements and they really don't deserve to be close to diamond.

There's a lot of people who hit diamond/plat and were carried there, are now slowly (or rapidly) dropping in SR due to their stupid play.

Also one of the reasons why I'm taking it slow at the beginning of the season, let the rankings settle down so all the bad people can be knocked lower so I can get better people on average later

Jarate

Banned
There's a lot of people who hit diamond/plat and were carried there, are now slowly (or rapidly) dropping in SR due to their stupid play.

Also one of the reasons why I'm taking it slow at the beginning of the season, let the rankings settle down so all the bad people can be knocked lower so I can get better people on average later

Its the DPS, but they aren't going to get punished nearly as much as they deserve tbh because they'll always medal.

MMR sucks this season. Its worse then last tbh

LiK

Noticed an enemy Widow in QP trying to get Silky Smooth trophy why jumping and shooting constantly. Trophies are disabled doe lol

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Its the DPS, but they aren't going to get punished nearly as much as they deserve tbh because they'll always medal.

MMR sucks this season. Its worse then last tbh

I just don't get what they're trying to do with placements. I haven't seen anyone get bronze or silver, so gold/platinum is the exact same 50s clusterfuck from last season where there's way too many people of vastly different skill in a similar bracket.

And then the MM on top of that...constantly pitting 3 stacks against full solo q, or those matches where you solo but get put with a team of 5 vs. a 6 stack. ugh.

Zekes!

Noticed an enemy Widow in QP trying to get Silky Smooth trophy why jumping and shooting constantly. Trophies are disabled doe lol

Trophies are disabled? On PS4? I just got Tracer's trophy a few matches ago.

Anyways, I should play Mei on attack more often, I was eating last match. I rose from having the lowest elims during defense (probably) to being gold, and I know my ult tosses definitely helped score us some points and ultimately the game

Xyber

Next ranked game, a guy didn't like one of our guys picks on defense so he just trolled on attack throwing the game for us just because he didn't want the other guy to get a win.

What the fuck is wrong with people!?

Edit: Wonderful, got him on my team again.

LiK

uh...i got zarya's charge trophy in quick play

Trophies are disabled? On PS4? I just got Tracer's trophy a few matches ago.

Anyways, I should play Mei on attack more often, I was eating last match. I rose from having the lowest elims during defense (probably) to being gold, and I know my ult tosses definitely helped score us some points and ultimately the game

Are they supposed to be? I just got a trophy for symmetra.

Really? FAQ said they are. So only for the free client then?

xaosslug

you sure?

they said that the free trial download wouldn't give trophies, as you'd expect

omg, ur on PS4? Why have we never played together? Always thought you were on PC.

Symmetra, Torb and Hanzo all on attack. Why do I even play this game anymore.

hey, I may be screwing around when I run Symm on attack (for the most part!) but it's not MY fault if my team can't seize the opportunity a teleporter behind enemy lines affords. T__T

Chance

tfw you're being a good little support and playing Lucio on Lijiang, down 0 and 2 because your team of solos can't kill anything, switch to Tracer and carry the game. S'like

tumblr_o57douvabT1rokb0vo1_1280.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom