• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
The game is VERY different from S1, soul.

I'm just glad you're back, and humble as ever. ;p

SUP MISSED YOU

4 placements done today in smurfville
feels even easier :D

I'm like that villain in a tv show who everyone wants to fail and just gets annoyed as he suceeds :V

aeolist

Banned
anyone who wants to party up on pc please add me aeolist#1159

i'm done with solo queue, it's pointless and only makes me feel bad

i don't always have a mic on because it bothers my gf (i have trouble knowing how loud i get with my headphones on) but i'm responsive and always try to play with my team and counter pick

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Sombra

2016-09-1401_10_22-ovtdky9.png

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

i don't always have a mic on because it bothers my gf (i have trouble knowing how loud i get with my headphones on) but i'm responsive and always try to play with my team and counter pick

Region?

R0ckman

I'll add you, I'll be pancake, I play with blues too, I likely wont be on much until when more content hits since Friday DQ7 comes out and I'm working AA6 but about to finish that.

Svartnatt

I feel your pain, did all of my placements solo queue, BIG mistake. Solo queue is hell.

What time are you usually on? If it's any time past 8:30 PM Pacific, I'll join up with you: Svartsjal#1200

Skii

Wow, doing one of my placement games and we are steamrolling only for this absolute bullshit to happen. God fucking damn it.

matmanx1

Just sat down to play a little while and Battle.net has a login que? First time I've seen that happen! I guess everyone got kicked out and are now trying to get back in?

darklin0

Banned
6 minute queue to log into Bnet! I DEMAND INSTA LOG IN!!!!! I am that importan!
jk

Lol what is going on? I have never had that queue thing pop up.

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
Well, that's a bummer. Was about to jump into a game with my friends and then it looks like everything is down. We're all in queues of varying length now. Blizzard said anything yet?

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
Got in to the game on PC, but my friends are still queued either just to get on BNet or to get into OW. Pretty rough timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom