• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT5| 15 Million Strong, None Are On The Payload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a match where one of the guys on my team just kept talking and complaining the whole time over headset. Even when we won he was just continuously shittalking the POTG and wouldn't stop.

Also an Ana killed me and then teabagged me...this is still happening in 2016?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
A Mei did the hello and teabag thing to me. I think they saw that korean mei trolling video.

Salarians

Playing Widowmaker well is super satisfying so I use her every now and then on qp, when appropriate. She's also great on attack if dealing with a dug in Torbjorn and/or Bastion. Destroying those turrets enough times that they just give up and switch to a different character feels so good.

Just had a match where one of the guys on my team just kept talking and complaining the whole time over headset. Even when we won he was just continuously shittalking the POTG and wouldn't stop.

Also an Ana killed me and then teabagged me...this is still happening in 2016?
Teabagging will never, ever die. Especially with a character who has a tea time emote and can put people to sleep.

Teabagging will never, ever die. Especially with a character who has a tea time emote and can put people to sleep.

Well while that Ana was spending her time teabagging me, my team was capturing the point, so I mean whatever works.

In other new, I was just back filled into a game, immediately got a defeat, yet somehow still got a whole bunch of experience. Whatever I'll take it.

Also got the Bastion summer emote, which is cool. Just waiting on that Junkrat highlight intro...

I guess im stick in the 52-57 range. Never gonna get to 60 with all these trolls.
Pretty much the same boat. Really wanted to hit 60 before season two but it's nearly impossible in solo que with leavers and bad picks galore. I stride the line between wanting to be the asshole who just instantly picks his main but whenever I see our team's comp is out of wack and I know what we are solely missing I end up jumping on the sword for these randy dumbasses who refuse to give up their mediocre DPS/defense character game because they refuse to play anything else.

I really hope I could get to 60+ at least so I could cut down on seeing people choose shit like Hanzo, Torb, Bastion or Mei.

Ultima_5

just played a few rounds with randoms where we all played as the same character. it was insanely fun. using all trobjorn in defense is amazing. same with reinhart in attack modes.

any gaffers want to group up and play with me like that?

Quadratic

Thanks to Blues 1990 for the games tonight. Got placed at 42. Lost every game we played in though :( One loss we had the point defended until the attacking team won with 4 secs left.

Skii

I just had someone go Torbjorn in sudden death on Kings Row... We were attacking. And the best part was, he was level 324,

But yeah, I went on an amazing run today with Reaper. Getting 35+ eliminations in each game and getting gold for most objective kills/time etc. Just all round good play. And I've moved down 3 ranks to rank 48.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I know I'm better than this rank and I feel like my stats show that I'm overwhelmingly better than the rest of my team considering we always lose regardless of how well I perform. It just hurts.

Owzers

I just had someone go Torbjorn in sudden death on Kings Row... We were attacking. And the best part was, he was level 324,

But yeah, I went on an amazing run today with Reaper. Getting 35+ eliminations in each game and getting gold for most objective kills/time etc. Just all round good play. And I've moved down 3 ranks to rank 48.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I know I'm better than this rank and I feel like my stats show that I'm overwhelmingly better than the rest of my team considering we always lose regardless of how well I perform. It just hurts.

Are you solo playing? Maybe team up with a few people.

Blues1990

Thanks to Blues 1990 for the games tonight. Got placed at 42. Lost every game we played in though :( One loss we had the point defended until the attacking team won with 4 secs left.

I think what broke me, was we had a Torb and Widow Maker on our team that couldn't defend the point. As Zenyatta, I can only do so much before getting my shit wrecked by the onslaught of the 'Hog & his Egyptian henchwomen Pharah.

Still, good games, all in all. I want to rank up to 50 before all is said and done, so could someone help me reach that goal?

A patch is coming tomorrow?

That's news to me. Maybe they are getting things ready for the new map?

ramyeon

I know there's a lot of speculation of a Sombra reveal at Gamescom and I hope it happens. But does anyone else feel like it might not? They're way too invested in this ARG thing to just reveal her like that, it seems like the kind of character they won't reveal "for free".

Blues1990

I know there's a lot of speculation of a Sombra reveal at Gamescom and I hope it happens. But does anyone else feel like it might not? They're way too invested in this ARG thing to just reveal her like that, it seems like the kind of character they won't reveal "for free".

They are probably going to tease her at Gamescon in some fashion. It would be hilarious if she actually disrupts the panel and things go haywire. Then her reveal trailer with Reaper by her side would be delicious.

ramyeon

They are probably going to tease her at Gamescon in some fashion. It would be hilarious if she actually disrupts the panel and things go haywire. Then her reveal trailer with Reaper by her side would be delicious.
It feels like they're going to make the community work for it. I wouldn't be surprised if there's just another ARG aspect to anything they show at Gamescom.

Squire

Banned
I kinda hope we get to see Sombra at GamesCom even if she doesn't go up on PTR. I don't think the ARG needs to carry on for too long. There'll be more heroes to tease in fun ways and they've already re-arranged the character select screen, so I'm expecting both spaces to be filled by the end of the year.

I would do Sombra for GamesCom and the other character for BlizzCon.

Captured a pretty fun overtime I had this weekend.

Enemy team had a much better team comp than ours, but we had a team of two top 500's and two 75's(ps4).

https://youtu.be/ojt1fY95tX8

My lucio sucks, maybe it doesn't, I just don't feel comfortable using him. But I didn't trust the Ana on our team as he was trolling early in the match.

BigDug13

Nah, teams will find a way around it. Roadhog can still hook and one shot a nano boosted Genji. Rein ult. Sleep dart.

Edit: transcendence will still counter it.

If Zen is nerfed too badly you won't have transcendence in games. Like the good old days before last balance patch.

Season high 57. My six-man is on a winstreak, so I think I can get to 58 with one more win.

Kinda wish I'd played more competitive now (I'm on 27 hours), but there were so many quirks and bugs along the way.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Just got matched into six games in a row with a minute left and we lost.

Sometimes I swear this game WANTS you to hate it.

Veelk

Banned
I still don't get why people hate Hanzo in particular. I mean, I asked this before and the response is always "No, we hate bad hanzo players"

Well, okay, but why bad Hanzo players in particular? Isn't a bad Widow or bad Genji just as bad? A bad Roadhogs and bad Reinhardts feeds enemy ults something fierce and bad Pharah's just get shot out of the sky.

But it's always the bad Hanzo's that gets everyone's ire.

I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom