• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6.99999997311%| Game of the Year

Satch

Banned
the golden weapons that ive bought are Pharah's rocket launcher and Zenyatta's orbs

im not sure what my third one is going to be. probably Genji for my Oni skin

xaosslug

i'm digging the off-season mode! You can actually practice strats now w/o any fear of losing rank.

still has leavers, tho.
e2mXzrK.gif

Did what?

joined the PS4 fam. :D

xaosslug

why are all of Genji's weapons gold, but Torb's MAIN weapon (turret) is not? Blizz stays treating him like a second class hero, tbh.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
i'm digging the off-season mode! You can actually practice strats now w/o any fear of losing rank.

still has leavers, tho.
e2mXzrK.gif

joined the PS4 fam. :D

Not the Overwatch one yet. Buying a new console just to play a game you've been playing non stop for months already seems.... Unwise. :p

Fancolors

why are all of Genji's weapons gold, but Torb's MAIN weapon (turret) is not? Blizz stays treating him like a second class hero, tbh.
Torb should get the Soldier treatment and be broken for at least a month to make up for this injustice.

he's not THAT bad after his armor buff

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
People really underestimate Reinhardt in 3v3 elimination. Just played a game where I was the last one standing against a Pharah and a Roadhog. I kept evading them until I got my ult up, then Pharah killed herself with her missile (lol) and I waited for Roadhog to heal before ulting and killing him.

I really really really feel like the ult nerf should have been a case by case basis. Rein is suffering for our dps sins

Zarya takes about 2 days to get Graviton now, combined with two bubble nerfs in two weeks even her massively improved Beam tracking/damage system won't be enough to keep her at her current tier.

TrueBlue

There's been a datamined interaction between Tracer and 76:

76: "You need to slow down. Think about your actions."

Tracer: "Okay, Dad!"

KillGore

Same happens with Mei. Why isn't the little Robot Gold as well?

Also, just got enough for a golden weapon for Mei. Too bad none of her victory poses shows her gun. FUCK

Top Bottom