• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6.99999997311%| Game of the Year

Anne

Can we name our next OT this
W0Obk7T.png

AngryMoth

Matchmaking gods finally smiled down upon me with a 6 game win streak to get back to where I started this season. Seems I do a lot better when playing dps compared with support

I'm strongly considering just becoming a support main considering I always do quite well with both Lucio and Mercy.

And I hate having to put in effort.

Played against a honzo in platinum comp the other night that just wrecked our whole team defending. I think he might have been a diamond, but his aim was just insane, two shotting tanks, and he always seemed to have a way to survive.

Even when I tried to dive on him with winston I would only win about half the time he was so good at reacting and running away

Rynam

Do the Votes on the Cards at the end of a Game have any effect like bonus xp? Or are they just there for the Voice lines at 5/10 votes?

Xero

Bumping my post from last night for today

kinda want to start playing some more with gaffers Have my name in the gaf user id list (fenrirw0lf#1642) how do you guys usually end up playing with each other? Should I just start adding everyone I see on the gaf user id list I signed up for discord should I go through that instead and just start inviting people when I play?

ISOM

Played against a honzo in platinum comp the other night that just wrecked our whole team defending. I think he might have been a diamond, but his aim was just insane, two shotting tanks, and he always seemed to have a way to survive.

Even when I tried to dive on him with winston I would only win about half the time he was so good at reacting and running away

Played against a Hanzo in QP a week ago that was named Seagull and was really good. I had to look his profile up just to see if it was the real one. It wasn't since his season rank was in platinum but I have no idea how two different players can have the same name.

Hero

Just got the 5 free lootboxes on PC. At my parents for the holdiays so I don't have my PS4. Do we have to login by a certain day for it?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Sweet. In the 5 boxes I got Jingle Tracer, which is the main holiday skin I wanted, then Chopper Torbjörn (pretty cool) and Lemon-Lime D.va, which is the color I wanted for her.

Nimby

Banned
Got Nutyatta
Reaper
Zarya skin
Symmetra
Reaper/Pharah regular legendaries

That's a good enough haul for me, I don't think I like Nutyatta more than Sunyatta though.

got 2 golds and a few epics
1 hanzo skin and 1 yeti winston but i already have him is :///
still i got siberian zarya which is aliright i appreciate the gesture blizzard

Jellie

Opened 4 of the boxes. Got two legendaries and an epic.
Epic was coins, legendaries was Okami Hanjo and Zaryas emote... I just want the Yeti and Nutcracker skin...

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Damn I literally forgot they adjusted loot boxes if you roll over to new promotion

I grinded from 90-100 in 2 days, then when I hit 1 again, saw it was 20,000
Thought I could net at least 15 extra boxes quick!

Fuck!

Also Merry Christmas to Overwatch-GAF

By the way the Nutcracker Zenyatta, does any else see single floating testicles just twirling around
I get there suppose to be chestnuts, but the shape and veiny texture throws me for a loop every time
I got it in a box, every time I get him in mystery heroes, I'm just hurling overgrown benign testicles one at a time
Might just burn 3000 points when I get them to get the gold orbs, to remove them...
But I want to get D.Va and Reaper theirs first

cyborg009

Banned
Seriously the enemy team is doing a cheesy symmetra and torb combo and I've destoryed the shield generator twice now but for some reason my team doesn't go Winston when I keep telling them too. I had zero deaths on attack and defend too.

Also it seem like a glitch where the count down doesn't tell you when you have 30 seconds left.

Vecks

Got peppermint sombra, scrooge mccree, and santa mei from my boxes. There was nothing I really wanted anyway, but this is alright.

Got a somewhat disappointing Legendary only to be immediately followed up next box by Santa Torb. Only have like 2 of the holiday skins so far, so I'm hoping this luck may keep up.

Top Bottom