• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6.99999997311%| Game of the Year

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
This arcade duel should have a way to concede defeat without just leaving. 5 rounds is a bit of a waste of time if one person is clearly dominant.

Plesiades

Nothing amazing in the loot boxes. Nice gesture from Blizzard though!

I got Anubis Pharah... maybe it's time to get that Golden Rocket Launcher.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
This arcade duel should have a way to concede defeat without just leaving. 5 rounds is a bit of a waste of time if one person is clearly dominant.

I was thinking if they can remix 1 vs 1 by adding another mode
Something fun like each Hero has an Obstacle course
Both players by to beat each other to the finish line, but shenanigans along the way

Like Tracer vs Tracer, Zip across platforms, identical on each side, like a mirror map, but faster Tracer gets to pull a switch to make it difficult for the other one
Some goofy stuff can be thought up

Winston jump off, land closest to target
Reaper, how many Die! Die! Die! Death Blossoms created by killing bots
etc.

KiraFA37

I haven't gotten any legendary skins yet, I did get the legendary Zarya emote, just sucks you have to cycle it before you get the infinite present one.

cyborg009

Banned
Sorry about how shit our games were blues. Looks like a diamond player was throwing because he fell into gold rank. there is only so much you can do. You would probably be better off playing with a full team of 6 at this point.

Blues1990

Sorry about how shit our games were blues. Looks like a diamond player was throwing because he fell into gold rank. there is only so much you can do. You would probably be better off playing with a full team of 6 at this point.

I know. It's just that I'm having the worst luck with getting a team together, and Whippy is only on when it's 4-6 AM, so I can't always play with him.

I'm hoping finalflame & StacticJam will log on, but so far, neither have accepted my friend request.

venom473

i clicked through the christmas message by mistake. anyone have a screen cap? won't come back up

From reddit

4201d2dec37446d2a06a8080cafcca82.png

NeoRaider

I haven't gotten any legendary skins yet, I did get the legendary Zarya emote, just sucks you have to cycle it before you get the infinite present one.

Really? Wow and i thought that i am having the worst luck for this event.
I really believe they did something here and lowered the chances.

Blues1990

I got 3 legendaries and 5 epics. Posh Tracer is the new epic skin that I haven't acquired yet, and it looks very nice. I got Mercy's Sigrún skin, and as someone who loves Norse Mythology, it's bloody beautiful. Pharah's Frostbite skin is the last of the Winter Wonderland skins that I needed, and it's pretty cool.

The others are duplicates.

AngryMoth

Some guy just tried running attack bastion on hanamura from round 3 when he had been playing Reinhardt during the first 2 rounds and we'd dominated. Just why

Logged in just to see the 5 boxes. Only got 2 purples, none christmas related...

Only blues/whites, ornaments and player icons. Christmas ruined!

Got Frosted Zarya and Santa Torb along with some credits. Don't really care for Santa Torb too much to be honest but I was gonna buy Frosted Zarya so that's nice.

I've got enough spare credits to buy 2 more epics before the event is over.

KiraFA37

Really? Wow and i thought that i am having the worst luck for this event.
I really believe they did something here and lowered the chances.

Well not legendary christmas skins, I got some legendary non-event skins. I do have the christmas Sombra, Roadhog, Lucio and Pharah skins. I just really want elf Tracer and yeti Winston though.

Blues1990

I tried flying solo again, but my PING went from 40 to 1200, and not only was I booted from the game, but I was also suspended.

I think I'm done with competitive, as it has NOT been my time this season.

Jellie

At the end of the event if I don't have Elf Tracer or Nuttyata what should I buy? I got Zens Ra skin already but prefer his Christmas to Tracers one and was eyeing up the T-Racer one.

At the end of the event if I don't have Elf Tracer or Nuttyata what should I buy? I got Zens Ra skin already but prefer his Christmas to Tracers one and was eyeing up the T-Racer one.
They're both great

With Zen you can kill people with nuts, with tracer you get exclusive voice lines.

NeoRaider

I personally think that Tracer has better skins compared to that Elf skin. I like it but it's not that special to me. I am actually not a fan of any Legendary skin for this event except for that Zenyatta skin. And Winston is nice too but i never use him.

I would say get Zenyatta. Mostly because it's "everyday" skin. Tracer skin is too much "Holidays".

Top Bottom