• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
WpR4D.gif

wtf, look at his mouth. How is that 'never'?

Add me then! UltimaPooh

Guys, should I save my loot boxes until the Halloween skins drop?

Nope, save them until there's a regular item you're interested in.
Loot box rewards are set once you get them. The contents of them won't be any different if you open them now or if you open them in a year. There is no reason to save them unless you want to just open a bunch at the same time.

XaosWolf

YES. Finally broke into Platinum. (Was stuck drifting in and out of the 2400 mark)

Now I can take it easy and not worry as much about dropping SR.

Junkrat was doing work tonight and even stopped some 222ers from complaining about him on attack. Feels good. =)

ExVicis

Loot box rewards are set once you get them. The contents of them won't be any different if you open them now or if you open them in a year. There is no reason to save them unless you want to just open a bunch at the same time.

So you're saying I should just go ahead and open the 17 loot boxes I have all saved up?

Finally crawled my way back to 2500 after my plummet into the 2300's

Now to at least get back to high 2600 which was before my plummet into hell.

I never see you guys on anymore. I must just be playing during some off hours.

I am.

I was out of town for like a week without my PS4 with me. Usually I try to fill my weekends with as much Overwatch as possible.

I've played D.Va vs D.Va against you before. You're very good. Stats say you're an even better Mercy, though, which is a tough thing in Comp. Thumbs up.

I'm high 1900s, so I can't help you much team-wise. Just wanted to pay my respects to a memorable fellow D.Va player.

Haha. Thanks for the props!

KyleCross

Welp, created that alt PSN account so I can play while waiting for the event. Y'all can add it if you like.

MommaMercy

I wanted another name but fuck if any and all combinations weren't taken. So instead I fell back on the head-canon of the internet.

antitrop

My comp record:

Rein 12-6
Mercy 3-3
Lucio 2-4
D.va 2-2
Pharah 1-0
Zarya 0-2 : but i did pretty well
Zeny 0-1
Mei 0-1

Now i know overbuff's attribution of wins is a little iffy when you switch characters, but i don't like my odds when i pick people outside of Reinhardt.

Overbuff also counts Draws as losses, which makes you think you suck more than you really do.

xaosslug

It requires literally almost no work.

er, you have to get a group of 11 peeps together (not the same w/ AI), make the settings, etc. More werq than just clicking on a game mode.

and again, it's not the same because playing the same peeps over and over again just isn't the same as the blind excitement of new challengers.

Please don't do this.

He started a long time ago.

You can't stop it now.

er, you have to get a group of 11 peeps together (not the same w/ AI), make the settings, etc. More werq than just clicking on a game mode.

and again, it's not the same because playing the same peeps over and over again just isn't the same as the blind excitement of new challengers.

There's actually a gigantic difference between instant cooldowns and really fast cooldowns.

Like, you have no idea how hilariously stupid it looks.

Hellix

Lost a game with a guy that had internet problems and couldn't connect the whole time.

Lost the next game with everyone was too stubborn about comp, so they all went troll picks on attack: Bastion, Torb, Symmetra.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Dude it's a limited time event and I'd rather have 22 levels of quick loots. It's not anything to rebel against soldier.

It's more like if it's something that's mentally blocking you from playing the game that the dude seems to want to play the priorities seem a bit topsy turvy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom