• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues1990

I can imagine nighttime snow-themed variants (including snowfall) for the multiplayer maps for the Christmas season. That would be the bomb.

To really bring Lucio down from being played a ton in the meta, it's either nerf his ult. Or nerf his aura range

Right now he's mandatory on all comps and also part of the tank heavy builds we see.

So apparently I should've gotten a PS4 instead of a PC because I guess no one plays PC version.

Well, a bunch of us play PC, also depends on region if it's NA/EU/Asia

And I'm guessing a lot of PC gaffers play with their friends instead of other gaffers.

Hell a bunch of us thrive on solo Q competitive lol.

Well, a bunch of us play PC, also depends on region if it's NA/EU/Asia

And I'm guessing a lot of PC gaffers play with their friends instead of other gaffers.

Hell a bunch of us thrive on solo Q competitive lol.

Yeah I spent like a week asking in here for anyone to group up every page and kinda just gave up.

Is there any way to report a player from PS4? Official forum or something? Just had one teammate who played Symmetra on attack/defense and placed the teleporter at the far end of the map. Saved the video just in case.

Stopped playing because I definitely don't want to take chances and be placed on the same team again :\

GunBR

I'm still playing on Quick Play (level 19 at the moment) and I'm using mostly Pharah, D-Va and Lucio

I understand why Pharah isn't that great on the competitive mode (when she is flying she's a huge and kinda slow target), but why D-Va don't receive any love?

I-hate-u

https://twitter.com/CaptainPlanetOW/status/782338635014090752

Even in the ana meta 2 heroes trumps the hero the meta is named after.

Guess which 2 heroes.

Surprised Genji is ahead of McCree.

Back to your point, what do you expect. Lucio and Zarya are the King and Queen of this game, and they will stay so unless Blizzard kills their kit completely.

I'm still playing on Quick Play (level 19 at the moment) and I'm using mostly Pharah, D-Va and Lucio

I understand why Pharah isn't that great on the competitive mode (when she is flying she's a huge and kinda slow target), but why D-Va don't receive any love?

Because outside of stalling, she is the worst tank.

Is there any way to report a player from PS4? Official forum or something? Just had one teammate who played Symmetra on attack/defense and placed the teleporter at the far end of the map. Saved the video just in case.

Stopped playing because I definitely don't want to take chances and be placed on the same team again :\

If you go to their PSN profile, you can report them from there. However, if you want to report someone to Blizzard, that's not an option as far as I know.

Laputa_94

At least I'm cooler than you.

I'm bad at comebacks too.

6eIVMC8.jpg

First night I play in weeks and your not on.

If you go to their PSN profile, you can report them from there. However, if you want to report someone to Blizzard, that's not an option as far as I know.

Thx. I assume the report function from PSN isn't related to what happens inside specific games, but something like offensive messages or similar. Blizzard should add a report option for PS4.

I just hope it doesn't happen again. Quitters are already bad enough, we don't need something even worse...

Zarya keeps D.Va away, since she pretty much melts her. I'm hoping for a buff to her DM to block Zarya's beam, but I dunno.

antitrop

I am convinced that you are Moonmoon working undercover.
Heh, I've been playing the game a little less and watching more streams lately is all. I was playing like 5+ hours of Comp a day to get to Diamond and I'm a little burnt out.

It's not like there's a plentiful amount of worthwhile Overwatch streams to watch, either. Like right now it's either moon or Lassiz and they're in a group together anyway, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How so?

If you fall to your death you can respawn faster than having to travel all the way back to the action (in this case it was map Route 66).
She could put the TP right in front of the spawn and have it facing the spawn door XD
i know that's not worse, but honestly, I wouldn't even rage at that, I would just chuckle for the rest of the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom