• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6| Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but still would have been good to play with the acclaimed leader of the PS4 community again.

Someone had to take over after you abandoned us.

Besides, I'm too busy shitting all over myself while watching two idiots play a spooky game about a house.

I think the leader of the PS4 community should be the PS4 player with the most posts here.

That would probably be either me or Lik if we count all of the OTs.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
It should actually be the person with the least amount of posts due to the high amount of quality packed in each one.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Another disconnect when we had the advantage. -_-

People really need to not play if their internet or whatever is shakey.

She could put the TP right in front of the spawn and have it facing the spawn door XD
i know that's not worse, but honestly, I wouldn't even rage at that, I would just chuckle for the rest of the match.

Lol I already saw some trolls that put the teleporter inside the spawn. Wasn't expecting this though.

But now that I remember, I played against this same dude in the previous match. The game was suprisingly easy since they couldn't even take the first point in Eichenwalde with two dudes ranked ~2XX. Now I know why lol.

darklin0

Banned
The most shocking twist is that I am actually Seagull.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Where is the real MarioHead and what did you do to him?

I-hate-u

Another disconnect when we had the advantage. -_-

People really need to not play if their internet or whatever is shakey.

Pretty frustrating right? I hope they have a better solution for leavers/disconnects for season 3.

I am contemplating playing QP exclusively now because how many games in competitive that have leavers on both sides. It's like an epidemic on PS4 these days.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I played some Paladins and just like Overwatch, the support switches as soon as we do well and we get crushed.

We're all switching supports now.

I dunno man, at least supports in overwatch can kill. I've gotten a few potg today that's just me murking fools as zen.

Also I pull out my pistol pretty frequently as mercy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
We're all switching supports now.

I dunno man, at least supports in overwatch can kill. I've gotten a few potg today that's just me murking fools as zen.

Also I pull out my pistol pretty frequently as mercy.

I got a 20 kill streak on flying dragon rocket launcher man on my second game

so fuck overwatch i'm all about this now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom